-mental problems-

I stood at my bars looking at the floor as a guard walked to me. I felt that my eyes was red as hell. He led me into the lunch room. I saw Barbara laying in Sionis arms and her 'friend' painting her nails. Barbara looked at me and asked "What happened?" She looked really worried when she asked that. "Nothing." I said and looked where I can sit. I sat down next to Jerome. He didn't noticed me yet because he talked to a strange looking guy. I felt so bad like I never felt before. My eyes and my body hurts so bad. Sionis begun to tell a story and Jerome turned around and saw me. He looked worried into my red eyes and said quite "Alison, I'm sorry. I hadn't asked you that." I looked into his gorgeous eyes and said broken "It's not bad. That happen often." "Alison. I'm so sorry for what happened to you." His eyes begun to get shiny. "Jerome. You really don't have to care." I said and looked at the table. I felt how he still looked at me. I closed my eyes for a moment until I heard a voice speak. I didn't really cared. It was just a new inmate who was standing on a table and talked to us. But suddenly I heard him falling on the table. I saw how blue smoke came out of his mouth. I instantly stood up and the others did that too. I looked worried around and Jerome pulled me behind him like he wanted to protect me. Some of the inmates fell to the ground. Jerome turned around and looked deep into my eyes. I saw a little grin on his face. "If this is the end. I want you to know that I really like you." He said so quite that just I could hear it. I smiled at him and said "I like you too." I felt how my legs was going to get relaxed. My eyes closed slowly and the last thing I remembered is that Jerome catched me from falling on the ground. Then black.

My head hurts so bad. I slowly opened my eyes and couldn't see clear. I couldn't move my body. It felt like hell. My view slowly begun to clear and I saw that I was in a kind of apartment. I looked around and saw some other inmates beside me. I saw Barbara and was happy she wasn't dead. I turned to the other side and saw Arnold next to me. I couldn't saw who was there too. A man in a black suit walked in followed by a lady in a leather suit. "My name is Theo Galavan and this is my sister Tabitha." He pointed at the lady. "I broke you out of Arkham." He said and smiled a little bit. "Who are you?" Barbara asked confused. And I was confused too. "Well, now, the question is who are you? The world see's criminal lunatics. I see brilliance. I see charisma. And power. I see power." He said while he walked in front of us. "Yes. Exactly, my man. Oh, that is so spooky. That is me to a T. These other bozos, oh, I don't know, but... you're singing my song." I heard a familiar voice. Jerome. Thank God he wasn't dead. "Quiet, Jerome. Keep talking." I heard definitely Sionis talk. I rolled my eyes at his words. Theo nodded and said "Imagine a group of brilliant outlaws like yourselves, easy selected for their unique ability, all working together as a team. Imagine the synergy. Imagine the impact. Gotham would tremble before you." He said and smiled while he explained that. "Well, that sounds fabulous, but I'm not a brilliant outlaw. I just have... mm... issues." Barbara said. "You have ferocity and beauty and desire and that's enough." He said while he walked to her. He stood right in front of her. He gently runs his hand over Barbara's​ face. "Come with me, Barbara. Whatever you want in the world, it's yours." He said and I just was disgusted. I could stop myself and said "Take a room." Theo looked at me and walked to me. "I understand all this stuff here. But why am I here? I have mental problems. I'm not a good help." I said straight into his face. He smirked and said "You're just crazy." He walked slowly away. He looked at Tabitha and nodded to her. She walked to us and untied Barbara and me. "Follow me."
Barbara and I looked at each other. I shrugged with my shoulders and followed her. He walked past the boys and I could fell that Jerome stared at me. We walked the stairs up and stood before two doors. Tabitha turned around and said. "These are you're rooms. You can rest there the rest of the day. Tomorrow morning is breakfast downstairs. Don't be late." She said straight and walked then back. I walked to the right door. I opened it slowly and walked in. It was a beautiful room with white walls and a huge bed and a wardrobe. There was another door in the room which was the bathroom. I opened the wardrobe and saw so many clothes. I looked at myself. I still was wearing my Arkham stuff. I chosed a black leggings and a dark red pullover because he reminds me of blood. After a while I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened ot. I saw Jerome standing there. He smiled over his whole face and said "I'm glad you're here with me." I smiled and said "Come in." He walked in. He didn't wore his Arkham stuff either. He wore a black T-shirt and pants. He sat down on my bed and I sat next to him. "Beautiful room." He said and looked around. I smiled at his words and he said "Fits to you." He smiled more and looked deep into my eyes. "As I said to you in Arkham that I really like you, I meant that you mean something to me. I'm worried about you. I never felt something before." He said to me and I didn't know what to say. "I... I don't know what to say." He looked at me and said "Maybe a hug?" He smiled and I nodded. This was what I needed now. He hugged me deeply and I could feel his muscles on me. But then suddenly it happened again.

I don't like him. You're just mine.

I pushed Jerome away and breathes deep. He looked confused. "What is Ali?" I shock my head. Why happened this everytime when I felt great. I let myself fall to ground. I held my head and I felt how it burned. "Go away. I hate you!" I screamed at the voice. Jerome looked worried and confused at me at the floor, he then sat down next to me on the ground. "Ali calm down everything is ok." He said loud at me. I begun to breath normal and to calm down. "I'm so scared Jerome. I can't suppress it. It always comes back. He doesn't go out of my head." I said at him and looked into his eyes. Still laying on the ground. "Who is he?" He asked more confused. I slowly sat up and said "My dead Boyfriend. There's​ a voice in my head who always destroy beautiful moments." I explained to him. "Ali, what can I do?" He asked worried about me. "You can't do anything. I can't do anything. It's helpless." I said to him. "I shouldn't have come." He said and stood up. "No Jerome. Please don't go. I don't want that the voice destroys my life." I said and stood up too. I stood in front in of him and we just stared at each other. I hugged him softly and he hugged me back.

You never will loose me.

I pressed my face into Jerome's shoulder. "I'm here for you. He can't do you anything." He said calm. "I will protect you. Always." I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Jerome. I didn't had an attack." I said and smiled at him. "Like I said. I protect you." I hugged him again and feels came over me. I really liked him. And thought I could trust him. "Thank you Jerome." I said into his shoulder.

"I'm going to get some sleep." I said as I stopped hugging him. "Okay. Good night sweetie." He said and walked outside the room. Sweetie? That was new. I walked to my bed and laid down. Sweetie.