HOLY TRINITY PLUS THE DYNAMIC DUO

Helloooo, ill simply start with hey... I'm Aime and I'm from Scotland... this fanfict is made of a mix of the Holy Trinity's real characters and their Camp Takota characters. I am not sure what age rating because i could go NSFW but I'm not sure if that's like a no go... so if anyone reads this tell me.. im optimistic. ALSO PLEASEEEE BE OPEN TO TERRIBLE GRAMMAR.... my grammar will hopefully prosper through this writing process but for now it.. sucks.... anyway sorry for rambling... 

OH one last thing... I'm not really sure how to work this thing... like chapters and shit...  basically im just gonna write below this and if anyone sees it they could possibly assist me??

btw tell me if this is shit...

Chapter 1: America!

At 6:30AM i heard my alarm go off, i roll over in bed and feel around on my bedside table, making sure not to open my eyes. I turned off my alarm and shouted at the top of my sleepy-morning voice. 

"BILLIE!!! ITS TIME!!" I heard a loud bang that came from the other side of my wall. I shot straight up in bed and ran to my best friends door. I was wearing nothing but a pair of pants (underwear) and a oversized football top. I slowly pushed the door open, making sure not to look. "are you decent?" i whispered.

"I have clothes on,if that's what you mean. As in i have the most amazing clothes on!" I pushed open the door to see Billie standing in her chef uniform. We moved here from Scotland so she could attend the culinary school of Chicago. The glow on her face showed me that it was defiantly the right decision. 

"You look like you are dreading it!" i smirked sarcastically. She smiled and sorted her shirt.

"Yeah... i don't think its the profession i wanna go into.. lets go back home!" She replied trying not to smile. I pulled her in and hugged her tight.

"You will do amazing!!" softly i punched her in the arm. "Break a leg! or a few eggs?" i grinned rather proud of that comment. Billie smiled softly then walked out the room. When she got to the door of her room she looked back at me.

"What are you going to do all day..?" She asked sounding slightly concerned. I winked at her then smirked, looking down at my crotch. "All day?!" she asked surprised.

"I'm only joking!! i dunno... ill find something to do... ill write a novel about how much i miss you over feeding me all the time!" an innocent smile creeped across my face as i tilted my head. 

I smiled walking her to the main door and handing her, her coat. "ill start unboxing some of our stuff..."  i smiled as i watched her walk down the drive. "BYE DEAR!!! HAVE AN AMAZING TIME!!! BRING ME HOME SOMETHING NICE!!" i shouted after her.

"I WILL!! BUT I WILL MOST LIKELY EAT ANYTHING I MAKE ON THE WAY HOME!! STAY FROSTY!!" i laughed as she pointed at me, getting into the car.

BILLIES POV

For a minute i sit in the seat of the car full of excitement. I feel like I'm going to burst! I cant believe it, I get to go to culinary school! In fact scratch that, I get to live in America with my best friend! As i look behind me to reverse i remember that here they drive on the right. Shit.. I'm going to have to try get used to this..

I finally arrive at the school, after what felt like the longest drive of my life. I send a quick text to Aime letting her know I'm here.As i walk up to the massive automatic doors i press the lock button on my keys. 

The building is SO clean, you could lick these floors! When i walk into the kitchen with my number on it, i smile as i see a lonely apron on a chair. This apron wasn't just any apron, it had my name on it! i get escorted to a counter next to a small woman. She wore a green bandanna and had beautiful eyes... (in my opinion...) 

"HELLO!" She said chirpily while smiling softly. 

"Hi! I'm Billie!" I replied reaching out my hand and shaking hers.

"I'm Hannah, its really nice to meet you." 

OOOOO CLIFF HANGER... sorta.... anyway I'm not sure if you can comment or what... if you can then great please tell me if this is ok. and if not then we're fucked.... Im sorry if i jumped into it too fast i didnt wanna have like just Billie and I then everyones like no no dont read...