Chapter 2:I figured out how to work it... AKA School life!

"Its really nice too meet you too!" I reply, sweetly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout our first day i felt like i was on top of the world. ! I'm so happy to be here, just me and my cooking friends, doing well.. cooking and creating!! Me and Hannah get on so well, I'm really grateful that she was the first person i met, because she is just making the whole experience 100% better! When the class finished me and Hannah went to the canteen, that ironically has terrible food.. 

Aimes POV

I Finnish unboxing two boxes then get bored... I really thought this would be more fun... i walk over to the fridge and look at its emptiness, the continence of our fridge is laterally; an empty milk carton, a small square of cheese, a bag of carrots, a bag of mushrooms, a carry out of cider, a Bottle of vodka and a couple bottles of wine.

"Fuck..." Our bread bin is even empty...  we stocked up really well... Luckily, i remembered that i had a tin of irn bru (Scottish fizzy juice) and a wrapped up block of tablet (Scottish toffee stuff) that my granny packed me. After rummaging in my still packed case for a while i find the juice. Just seeing the tin really hit me...  i burst into tears.I wipe my eyes and renter the kitchen. Ipour my irn bru into the half empty bottle of vodka.  "cheers..." i mumble drinking from the bottle. 

I turn on my computer and look at the Skype icon. "Please be on..." i Skype my sister already feeling slightly tipsy.The moment her face comes up on the screen i feel all the negativity leave my body.

"HEYYY!!!"

"Aime!!!" 

"hows it going??"

"eh.. its good.. just basically the same as it was when you left 3 days ago.." 

"sorry.. i was just missing you guys SOOOO much" i take another swig of the concoction 

"Whats your house like??!"

"It is amazing! so much better than the pictures!"

"Wow... why are you drinking its afternoon..." I try think of the best possible awnser.

"Welll.. i.. uh... i was... eh oh i gotta go sorry pie in the oven.." i quickly closed my laptop and face palmed. I decide the best possible plan for the day would be, finnish my vodka then go to the shop. WE NEED FOOD!! I didn't think that the drink was having to much of an effect on me..wow was i wrong.... after finishing the remainders of the bottle i fell asleep on the sofa leaving the bottle on the floor. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billies POV 

By the time i get home its dark.I walk up the drive and into our house, noticing there are still stacks of boxes in the front hall. I walk into the living room to see Aime crashed out on the sofa. i clear my throat poking her, she doesn't move a muscle.

"Amoid... Aime.... Aime... HENDO!!" my sentence starts soft and caring then i just end up loosing it and shouting...

Aimes POV

I peel myself off the sofa too look at Billie. My head is heavy . "w-what?" i asked still feeling slightly tipsy. 

"Is this the most productive thing you have done today?" she asked sternly 

"No.. i did unbox two boxes!! and i Skyped Maia!" I smile innocently 

"You said you were gonna unbox most of the house.... You lazy bitch!" she laughed  

"Your not my mummy! i also lied!! anyway fuck that! how was your first day?!" i jumped up, my head spinning.Billie looked to the ground and sniffed

"Yeah.. i guess it was ok.." she sighed 

"w-whats wrong... what happened?!" i asked shocked. The next thing i know i am on the floor being sat on by Billie. 

"I'm just yoking!! it was Amazing!! people there are so awesome and wow!! but i am so tired..." we both laughed and watched a film in my bed, falling asleep.

Again sorry for more blabing but im very unconfident in writing lol... so  this could be very clustered... there will be more HT soon i promise!!! Thanks