im alive

Ty'kia pov

I woke up coughing . I sat up realizing where I was I notice I was in the hospital . I called the nurse and she came in."well dear you finally woke up "she smiled."can you  call my husband " I asked. "sure"she said leaving the room. I can't believe I been in here for two years. I missed two years of my kids life. I bet jaylen found someone else. I just sat in the bed thinking until the nurse walked in with a phone.

phone conversation

j:hello

t:  baby I missed you where are you

j : tykia baby you alive how though the doctor said you died

t:  well I'm not.  get here now.

j:  okay.

end of conversation

I couldn't believe they said I died. "umm why did y'all tell my husband I died " I asked the nurse.

"ma'am we sorry for our mistake we had tykia brown mixed up with you "she explained.

I just shook my head in disappointment. i can't believe this. All because their mix up jaylen probably found someone else. I sat in my bed highly pissed until drifting asleep. 

jaylen pov

I was laying down with jade and jaden watching Dora until I got a phone call .why the he'll her mama let her go everywhere with a damn monkey I thought before answering the phone.

*phone conversation *

j:  talk

doctor:  Hello is this tykia husband

j:  Yes what ya want

doctor:  well we had a mixed up situation.  tykia James is alive and she is awake.

I let the words replay in my head. my baby alive?

j : may I speak to her

doctor: Yes hold on.

while I was on hold I just sat there in silence. I can't believe doctors can be so stupid.

j:  hello

t: baby I missed you where are you

j : tykia baby you alive how though the doctor said you died

t:  well I'm not.  get here now.

j:  okay.

end of conversation

I was way in Chicago while she was in Georgia.  I had to make a plan quick.  " jade and jaden mommy is alive "I said calmly to them."mommy mommy "they both jumped up and down. I just smiled and told them to go get ready.  With no hesitation they took off to there rooms. I took a 15 minute shower thinking about the news Today.   I got out the shower and put on my boxers. looking through the closet I found yellow Trues, Black Versace shirt, blue snap back, and my yellow, Black, and blue Kds.  I put on my gold chain and topping it off my diamond earring and Polo Cologne.  I threw my dreads in a pony tail and walked into jade room. she got her self ready and I smiled at her style she had just like her mother. "Let's go jade"I said.  she followed behind me to jaden room and he was ready. we all left the house following behind me was jade and Jaden arguing about the front seat. "jaden let your sister sit In the front she a girl "I assured him. "get yo ass in the back jade " yelled jaden.  I couldn't believe my ears did he really just say what I thought he said. I walked around to the side they was on.  I snatched jaden up by his shirt and slapped him across his butt 3 times. Crying very loud I just shook my head."next time you won't cuss,now you get your ass to the back" I yelled . I put him down and he crawled in the back. leaving a laughing jade I told her to get in the back to . She did as I told her To. I closed the front and back door. I got in and closed the door while starting the engine ."put y'all seat belts on now" I demanded while looking back at them.  once again they did as I said. After I heard the seat belt's click I put the car in reverse and bagged back until I was in the street's.  Putting the car in drive I drove off heading to Georgia.