The shoot out

TJ POV

I got robbed so I turned to my right hand man Trey haha. I'm staying with him so we could be more closer than ever.  Today is the day of the shootout.  I  get to get revenge to Carlin  they one Who robbed me. Yeah Carlin  is the nigga I have beef with he shot my sister baby. But anyway I got up from my nap and took a shower.  After 20 minutes I was fully dressed and fresh.  I walked to that nigga room and he still sleep.  I shake my head. A smirk came across my face when I came up with an idea.  I went to my room and got my gun.  I shot out the window and he jumped up. I laughed my ass off.  "The fuck nigga what you got going on"he yelled getting up in my face.  "nigga don't make me put a cap in yo ass "I said while pointing my gun at him. Then he started laughing and went into the bathroom.  I was for real why he thinking I'm playing with his ass. I swear after this I'm going to kill his ass then I'm going to be at the top sooner than he think.  After 30 minutes he was fully dressed.  "you ready "I said while grabbing my keys. "when have I not "he said pulling the Black ski mask over his face. I just gave him a smirk and walked out the door with him following me.  We got in the car and I drove off.  I spotted Carlin leaving the strip club and my eyes filled with anger  when I seen him. "let's go "I said.  I parked the car and we got out.  I ran up to him and started beating his ass then I shot him 5 times. Then his boys had rode up After that bullets was going everywhere.  "let's go " I yelled running back to the car but I didn't see Trey anywhere ."fuck"I yelled while hitting the steering wheel . I got out and ran back to the scene and seen Trey in pool of blood.  I picked him up and ran back to the car. I laid him down and I got in. I sped off while his boys came out of no where shooting After my car.  I pulled up to a hospital and carried that nigga in there.  I smiled because maybe he's dead and I can take over now.  Time for me to act. "I need a doctor somebody help"I yelled.  Nurses came from everywhere taking him to the back. After 40, minutes of waiting I decided to leave.

Jaylen POV

I was Laying in my bed cuddled up with my baby when I got a phone call.  I ignored the first call then they called back again . I turned Ty'kia a loose and she looked at me as I answered the phone.  "he what " I yelled while getting up. "baby what's wrong "I heard Kia say. "I'll be there" I said while putting on my jeans . I hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. "jaylen what happen "she asked again . I stopped what I was doing and ran my fingers through my dreads. "Trey has been shot"I calmly said. "Oh my gosh is he Alright "she asked while getting up. I just shrugged my shoulder's. "I'm going "she said while putting on some basketball short's.  I just walked out the room to get the kids ready. About time I was finished getting all three of them ready Ty'kia was ready.  We quickly got in the car and I drove off. The car ride was silent all the way to the hospital.  When we got there I hurried up and unbuckled the kids and they got out. We all walked hand and hand inside the hospital.  Ty'kia and the kids sat down while I went up to the front . "Hey you called me about Treyvion "I said.  "Oh Yeah well he's okay he can go home tomorrow ,the bullet was safely removed it didn't go far  inside his stomach just a little "she explained.  As I was going to tell Kia the news I seen TJ come in the entrance.  He looked scared so I knew he had something to do with this ."bitch I know you did this to my cousin "I yelled while walking up to him.  "bruh just chill we was doing a mission and he got shot "he explained looking like he was about to piss his pants.  I punched him dead in his face and I was about to go in until security guards came and picked me up."This ain't over"I yelled.  He was just holding his face but  I didn't give a shit. I heard Ty'kia screaming as the security guards took me outside. "put him down"she yelled . They put me down and told me to  leave.  "let's go "I yelled.  Kia put the kids in the car and we both got in. I sped off to my house. "jaylen slow down " Kia yelled. I ignored her.  She continued to tell me to slow down.  God was on our side cause we made it home safely. I got out and headed inside the house. 10 minutes later Kia came in the room looking pissed. She cut the lamp off and turned the opposite side.  I did the same, I don't have time for her attitude.