Chapter 28

Sam's POV

"What's up guys, it's Sam." I say, looking at the camera.

"This week is confessions week, so I wanted to let you know that I'm gonna be a father!"

I talked all about it the whole thing, except for the stuff that made me sound bad, then uploaded it to youtube, because I know I'll be too lazy to do it later.

*KNOCKS*

Who the fuck is at my door at three in the morning?

I felt like I should turn on my camera just in case it's a murderer. I walk to my front door, and I open it, seeing Cara.

"Uh, hey Cara," I said.

She rolled her eyes and walked inside.

"Umm, whatcha doing here?"

"Listen Sam, you have some serious issues. You feel me up, fuck your bestfriends wife, and then punch her in the face!? You literally lost trust in all of your friends. All the guys nearly yelled at me for even thinking about coming over here. That's why I had to fucking sneak over here at 3am, and being the O2L stalker I was, I had a feeling you'd be filming late. I swear Sam, if you try anything else, you'll be sorry." she said. I chuckled at the last thing she said.

"What're you gonna do? Pinch me?"

"LISTEN UP DICK HEAD!! YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE PICTURE. YOU'RE A FUCKING ASS THAT NEEDS TO STAY AWAY! STOP TRYING TO BE A BADASS AND ACTING LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE EXACT OPPOSITE!" she screamed. I became angry with what she just told me.

I pushed her against the wall.

"Don't you ever fucking talk to me like that again bitch." her eyes grew wide.

"What did you just call me?" I never realized how sexy she was when she was angry.

"You heard me," I said, leaning myself against her.

"Sam what're you-"

"shh.." I said, leaning closer to her.

As soon as my lips brushed hers, she tried to pull away, but I just held her tighter. She refused to kiss back, so I bit her lip, causing her to open her mouth a little. I took it as a chance to dip my tongue in. Then she bit my tongue. I pulled away and slapped her in the face.

"Stop making this so fucking difficult!" I yelled.

She whimpered, and her eyes started to tear up. I smirked at the fact that she feared me.

I slowly started to pull her spaghetti strap down her shoulder.

"Sam stop! PLEASE!" I ignored her and continued. I suddenly felt pain to my groin, and I fell to the ground.

"FUCK! YOU BITCH!" I yelled grabbing her foot and pulling her down to the floor.

She screamed as she fell. She kicked me in the face and instantaneously got up. She was freaking out. She grabbed my camera and ran. I, on the other hand, was still on the ground, in pain. SHIT! EVERYTHING I JUST DID IS ON THE CAMERA CARA TOOK!! Connor is going to murder me tomorrow.

Cara's POV

*10pm Tuesday Night*

"Guys, I think I should talk to Sam," I said

They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Over my dead body," Connor said.

"Babe I just need to-"

"I'm not letting you go over there Cara!" he snapped.

Why'd he yell? I understand he's upset, but he doesn't need to yell at me. I did nothing wrong.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again," I said, storming away. Connor grabbed my arm.

"Cara, I'm sorry, I-"

"I'm not in the mood," I said, yanking my arm away. All the guys stayed silent, until Jc stifled a chuckle. I gave him a death glare, and he would've died if looks could kill. His facial expressions changed from humored to serious.

I know you may think I'm overreacting, but it doesn't seem that way to a pregnant girl who was once in an abusive relationship.

I walk up to our room and slam the door. I put my music in my ears and slowly drift to sleep.

*5 hours later*

I wake up, having to pee. I check the time, 3 AM. I look to my left to see Connor asleep, and my headpones not in my ears. He must've taken them out. He's so sweet. (#moodswings) After I use the restroom, I decide to take a trip to Sam's. I'm pretty sure he's awake, after all this drama, I'm almost positive he forgot to film his O2L vid. I need to straighten him out. I'm afraid that I'm way in over my head, but ugh I want to yell in his face so badly!

I head into the garage and jumped into Ricky's car. The loud as fuck automated garage opened and closed as I sped out. I hope I didn't wake anyone up.

As I get to Sam's house, I check to see if there are any lights on through the windows. When I find one, I knock on the door.

"Uh, hey Cara," he said, when he opened the door.

I rolled my eyes and walked inside.

"Umm, whatcha doing here?"

"Listen Sam, you have some serious issues. You feel me up, fuck your bestfriends wife, and then punch her in the face!? You literally lost trust in all of your friends. All the guys nearly yelled at me for even thinking about coming over here. That's why I had to fucking sneak over here at 3am, and being the O2L stalker I was, I had a feeling you'd be filming late. I swear Sam, if you try anything else, you'll be sorry." I said. He chuckled. Why the fuck is he chuckling.

"What're you gonna do? Pinch me?"

"LISTEN UP DICK HEAD!! YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE PICTURE. YOU'RE A FUCKING ASS THAT NEEDS TO STAY AWAY! STOP TRYING TO BE A BADASS AND ACTING LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE EXACT OPPOSITE!" I screamed.

Sam pushed me against the wall.

"Don't you ever fucking talk to me like that again bitch." he growled. My eyes grew wide.

"What did you just call me?" I said, getting angry. All he did was smirk.

"You heard me," he said, leaning himself against me.

"Sam what're you-"

"shh.." he whispered, leaning closer to me.

As soon as his lips touched mine, I tried to pull away, but he just held me tighter. I refused to kiss back, so he bit my lip, and I slightly opened my mouth from the pain. He took it as a chance to dip his tongue in my mouth, so I bit it. He pulled away and slapped me in the face.

"Stop making this so fucking difficult!" he yelled.

I whimpered, and my eyes started to tear up.

He slowly started to pull my spaghetti strap down my shoulder.

"Sam stop! PLEASE!" he ignored me and continued. I suddenly kneed him in his groin, and he fell to the ground.

"FUCK!!!! YOU BITCH!" he yelled grabbing my foot and pulling me down to the floor.

I screamed as I fell. I kicked him in the face and instantaneously got up. I freaked out, scared out of my mind. I had to tell Connor, no I had to tell the world. Who would believe me though? I looked at his camera, and realized that the red light wasa on, indicting that? it was recording. Was it recording the whole time? Without processing what I was doing, I grabbed his camera and ran.