Kyoko Otake

Kyoko Otake

Gender: 

Female

Father: 

Kenzo Otake (Previous Heir of a dragon demon clan from the land of Lava)

Mother: 

Yoko *Senju* Otake (Second daughter of the first Hokage of Konoha)

Other known family members: 

Konan

Race: 

Dragon Demon

Organization/job: 

Akatsuki/Rogue Spy of Konoha

Birthday: 

Oct. 5

Age: 

27

Hight: 

5'9''

Weight: 

100lbs

Build: 

Thin but strong

Skin: 

Fair

Ears:

Elf like

Hair: 

Minty Green, held in a wavy ponytail that ends at her shoulders

Eyes: 

Greenish-yellow, but turns completely green when angered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothes: 

*pic above* She wears the one on the left in Konoha, but on the one on the right she wears it in the Sound and the Akatsuki. However, when she where's it in the Akatsuki it has several cloud symbols on it.

Likes: 

Meat, sweets, Tobi (Madara), and eventually Orochimaru

Dislikes: 

Hidan, Sasori, Deidara, smelly food such as eggs, and people who plot against a certain sanin

Skills & abilities: 

She can't do hand-to-hand combat but give her a weapon and she'll master it in a day or two. She also has Wind and flame-based chakra.

Items & weapons: 

These are things you'll most likely see her have on her during a mission... two black and yellow blank scrolls, four kunai, eight throwing stars, a small bag attached to her hip, two blood-red katanas on her back, and a demon scythe on a chakra enhanced chain.

~~~~~To The Story~~~~~

Kyoko had just returned from a mission to learn more about the Village Hidden Among Stars, and she was on her way to the Hokage's office. She then spotted Shizune coming out. "Oh, Kyoko your back from your mission?" Shizune asked greeting her. "Mhm." The ninja with emerald-colored hair nodded with a smile, though no one could see it with her mask still on her face. "Is Lady Tsunade in today? Or did she and Lord Jiraiya end up drinking again?" 

"She's been going to The Sleepy Pub, near the ramen shop. Try looking there and if you find her... tell her she has paperwork that needs to be done," Shizune said as she left with a heavy sigh. Kyoko frowned slightly, though no one could see it due to her mask that was covering her face from her nose down. She then left the Hokage tower and walked into The Sleepy Pub as Shizune suggested. After looking around a bit she finally found Tsunade and Jiraiya but as she was about to walk up to them, she heard them talking about her. 

The conversation seemed to be so intriguing that she was caught up in it, and couldn't help but eavesdrop. "So, Tsunade you've known Kyoko longer than I have, right? Then do you know how old she is?" Jiraiya asked. He looked and sounded sober, but he drank two whole bottles of sake. While Tsunade sounded and looked drunk after drinking four bottles. "Why, you're just gonna flirt with her if I tell you," Tsunade said in a slurred hiccupy voice spilling her alcohol everywhere.  

Jiraiya laughed and waved his hand dismissively. "No, I'm just curious. I wouldn't want to make her feel uncomfortable." Tsunade snorted and shook her head in disbelief. "You're too much," she said."No, no. I was intending to introduce her to Kakashi Hatake. He's lonely and she looks lonely the perfect match!" He said with a bright smile and an almost dreamy look in his eye. Tsunade sighed. "Jiraiya, you need to stop meddling in other people's lives. You're going to get yourself into trouble one day." 

Jiraiya chuckled and shrugged. "Ah, that's why I'm still alive. I always find a way out!"Tsunade sighed as she shook her head. "I doubt she'd be interested in him, but she's twenty-seven,"she said, slurring her words again as she spoke. Jiraiya grinned. "Age ain't nothin' but a number! Besides He's just twenty-six." "It's not about how old he is." She began. "He's Naruto's sensei and we told her that the fox killed her clan when he attacked the village, remember?" She said realizing that while in his inebriated state, he forgot about her grudge against Naruto.  

"Hm? Wait, is that when we traveled to the land of lava with Orochimaru, just before he left and a three-year-old girl showed up?" He didn't seem to have any memory of her being the young girl. Tsunade nodded. "You realize she was that girl, right?" "What? She wa-" Jiraiya said before getting interrupted. "WHAT THE HELL?! I came out here to inform Lady Tsunade how my mission went and she has paperwork that needs to get done. When I find her, she's sitting here drunk off her ass telling you about the lies you all told me my entire life. Yet you don't even remember the lies you told me?! FUCK!! I bet my entire clan wasn't even killed!" Kyoko yelled in frustration just before leaving the pub. 

~~Time-Skip (the next morning)~~

Kyoko woke up to a knock on her door and looked at her alarm clock sitting next to her bed. It read 4:35 am. She then got up. "Why the FUCK is some idiot waking me up so fucking early in the morning?" She yelled as she rushed to answer the door. "What the FUCK do you want?" She yelled as she noticed it was Kakashi. "I was told by Lady Tsunade to give this to you... Sorry for waking you, but she said it was imperative." Kakashi said handing her a letter from the Hokage then left. Kyoko then shut the door to the room and sat down to read the letter that was in front of her.