Inner Voice

The letter told her that The Hokage was sorry for all the lies and needed to talk to her about it as soon as possible. Kyoko sighed, then walked into her room to brush her hair, put it up in her usual do, brush her teeth, and get dressed. She left her room, picked up the letter, and took a deep breath before leaving the house. She had a gut feeling that whatever The Hokage was planning to tell her, it would change her life forever.

As soon as she approached the Hokage's office she knocked on the door. "Come in." She heard Tsunade say before walking in. "You called for me." "Yes, please sit," Tsunade said motioning for her to sit in a chair in front of her desk. Kyoko just stood in the doorway not moving from her spot. "Why the hell would you lie to me?" She asked glaring at both Tsunade and Jiraiya who had just comein through the window. 

"We had no choice, the Hokage at the time told us to kill off your clan... however you and your cousin, Konan were still just tiny dragons unable to be killed due to your scales being made of titanium crystal and you protected her, whose scales were made of nothing more than paper," Jiraiya explained. "Konan?" Kyoko thought aloud. "Isn't she a member of that group of criminals?" she asked. "Yeah," Tsunade said. "Why did you all tell me I had no family left?" 

"We didn't want you to have a reason to leave and look for her..." Tsunade said as she and Jiraiya looked away from her. They also didn't want to tell her that it was them that specifically murdered her parents. And on top of that Kyoko and Konan were only spared death because of Orochimaru. He was the Hokage's favorite at the time, which is how he had the power to stop Tsunade and Jiraiya from also brutally murdering them. 

"What makes you think I won't leave at this point?" Kyoko asked with a sharp glare as her eyes began turning dark green. Tsunade was silent, but only for a moment. "I think you'll do as you please, no matter what I say but just remember we could've killed you then... don't make an enemy of us," Tsunade said in a threatening voice just before dismissing her. Just before leaving, Kyoko's iris turned dark green and slanted dangerously at the Hokage's threat.

As she began walking the streets of Konoha, she began to think of reasons to look for her cousin and reasons not to. 'I probably should, because she's the last of my kind. However, if I do, Konoha becomes my enemy and I abandon the only home I've known since my parents' deaths.' She thought with a frown on her face.

 'Yes, but if you should decide not to, you'll just end up wondering what she is like. Plus, who wants to sit around with people who you already know are liars?' Asked an invisible voice in her head.

"Who are you? Better yet what are you and why can't I see you?" She asked aloud and if the streets weren't barren, she'd of looked like a complete lunatic.

 'I'm you... you are me, and you can't see me because I'm the beast you've been ignoring for eighteen years... your inner beast or rather a dragon.' The voice chuckled.

"Hm... so do you think I should visit my cousin?" Kyoko asked changing the subject back to what it was in her head.

'Yes.' 

'Why?' She asked in her head since she noticed people begin to walk the streets.

'Because even if you don't end up sticking with her, at least you'll be able to find a more suitable place to live... one that is trustworthy... or at least more so than here.' The voice explained before disappearing again.

"Hm? I guess she's right... but what do I do?" She thought aloud, just before realizing she walked to the gates of Konoha without really thinking about where she was going. She then smirked. "I guess the decision has been made for me." With that, she transformed into her dragon form and flew in a random direction towards the land of rivers, which was where she last knew of where the Akatsuki had been due to the intel she had from her previous mission.

" With that, she transformed into her dragon form and flew in a random direction towards the land of rivers, which was where she last knew of where the Akatsuki had been due to the intel she had from her previous mission

*If you don't know what I've been talking about figure it out lol (not being rude)*