The Shadow Realms : The Inferno War

Ok this will be my first book on watt pad hope you like it !!! ❤ ♥ Just so you guys know I have re-written this story and will update maybe every week or two hope you guys enjoy it. please comment your thoughts, I love feed back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear, depression, abuse, and servitude this is all that a young ten year old Bella knew, it's what became of her. Being born, who she is, and what she will become from her past; will break free for her future. Bella Sanchez, just turned ten this June and has suffered, all sorts of abuse from family, school, and her pack. Never being loved can take its toll of a person, let alone a child who was never wanted. Having to be forced to fight off dangerous rogues and becoming a servant for her pack, as well as being their personal punching bag. Soon after to be rejected by her supposed other half, soon to be Alpha of her pack. Follow on her journey along with her twin brothers to unlock their true potential as well as secret powers with in them. Will she find a new love or will she forgive her ex-love/Alpha? What true power does her brothers and she have? And are there others? Why does she have these powers and who gave them to her?