Chapter 2

Comment what you think or like !!! i honestly do not know who the guy in the pic is be he fits the description lol.

😊😊😊😊😊🌙🌙🌙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about about a week or so, since we've escaped; I never felt so free! I had to stop here and there to feed the boys or change their diapers; and the boys have been calm and  asleep most of the time which I'm grateful for. When we were at the pack, the boys would always cry unless I was in the room, which I was fine with.

Since its getting pretty late, I think that we should stay at a nice spot for the night. Running for about 10 more minutes I reach a nice old wolfs den, which was very well hidden by the plants and trees. Slowing down till I was near the den; I quickly dropped the bags and shifted back to my human form with the boys still on my back they were heavy, Blaze helped me out by giving me some strength. Placing them around the den as I quickly checked it out it was quiet large it was large enough for us I could stand in it; with me in my wolf form too. The den had an opening on the top showing the rays of yellow and blue as the sun was to set soon glowing brightly giving a dim light. Looking around I found it nicely spacious with soft dirt and vines from the plants outside it was cozy. 

Going back outside, I started grabbing some soft leaves on my left were soft enough to make a large bed with the large blanket I had brought with me made it like a real bed. Picking up the boys making our way deeper into the cave towards the make-shift bed and placed them there. Going back out again to get our bags and again back in; opening one up I pulled out some baby bottles that were already filled with some of my mother's milk. I'm glad that she cared enough to at least feed them, but I also brought some formula made by the pack doctor for all mother she- wolves.

Making the bottles and using some of my power, concentrating it in my hands to warm up the bottles. My palms start to glow red as the bottles start to warm up nicely, Axel started to stir from his sleep as he opened his hypnotic deep blue eyes with silver rings around the iris. He looked at me and whimpered as his stomach started to growl; not wanting him to wake up Damien  just yet. I quickly picked him up and feed him two of the four bottles of milk once he finished his milk; I placed a rag on my shoulder and placed him on it patting his back after a few seconds he did an adorable burp and giggled afterwards. Placing him on my crossed legs; I played with him for a moment before Damien  started to wake up as well, his enchanting deep emerald eyes with silver around the iris the same as his brother and me .

 Gently placing Axel back on the bed as he giggles and smiles brightly; lifting up Damien as I fed him the other two bottles and burped him the same as Axel. I checked their diapers and changed them so they wouldn't be fussy, when its time for bed. They were giggling and acting all cute; going through one of the bags to grab some of the fruits; I was lucky enough to steal while on one of our breaks as well as McDonald's on the other time. Eating the left over two burgers and some apple with the bottle of water I was stuffed; it had been a long time since I ate like this.

After playing with the twins for a little longer it was getting really late, having to wrap them up in their small blankets as I shift into my wolf; curl around them; to them warm from the cold of the night. Licking their cheeks as the slowly fell asleep; gazing through the hole in the ceiling to the dancing stars and smiling moon. I start to wonder if the pack had noticed that we had left what my parents were doing knowing that we weren't there anymore.

'Hey Blaze, how much longer do we have to travel were already at the edge of the continent?' I quietly asked.

'We must cross the great ocean to where we will be safe in the deep forest of the ancients, there we'll be safe' she said.' You should rest pup I will watch over you till morning'. Sighing I listened to her; with my brothers as I fell into darkness.