Alternates to Self Injury

Yeah, I know I know. It's not so easy to just stop. But we've all gotta try for one reason or another. Think about it, if we didn't have a reason for not hurting ourselves, for not living, don't you think a higher power would've wiped us out by now?

Yes, I know that doesn't help. Trust me, the number of times my dad has said that to me has all but driven me more crazy. But in a way, he's right. Why are we here? Who knows. And when life hurts this much why should we even try living?

Well, I don't have a good answer for you. Wish I did, but I'm not going to pretend like I do.

Look, if you ever want to talk or rant or just cry you can do so in the comments or pm me. I'll always be there, even when I can't respond right away.

Just... Hang on. Take it ten seconds at a time. Make origami and give it to people. Create when you want to destroy. Make your broken beautiful, don't try to cover it up because you feel like you owe it to people.

Screw other people. As a person who's only alive for her family's sake, I'm telling you to screw other people and all their intentions and that you're allowed to kick and scream once in awhile. You're allowed to rant. It's your right to cry, or not to cry. Do what you want. Even if it means destroying a bit of yourself, if it means you'll grow from it then do so.

Destruction can be good if it makes way for growth. We all have to pull weed now and again. Even the most beautiful flower can leave a weed in its path. And once you pull it a new flower can grow in its wake.

Wow... I just used a flower analogy. Sorry.

Just know I'll be here for you, flower analogies and all.

Thanks for reading!