Big Mistake Part 18

BACK TO YOUR P.O.V.

You slowly opened your eyes.  It was all a blur.  You saw a big blob of light.  You felt numb and your sight wasn't too great so you layed down for about 2 minutes.  You started to gain feeling and eyesight back.  You continued to stare at the ceiling.  You had a massive headache.  You attempted to sit up but you soon layed back down.  That area of your body hurt.  Your thighs and waist and especially your vagina hurt alot.  You soon gained feeling in your hands and felt a grip.  You turned your head to see Justin and you softly spoke. 
"Justin?"  He didn't budge. 
"Justin," you called again.  He stirred a bit.
You spoke at a normal level this time.  "Justin."
Justin sat up quick.  He looked at you and hugged you.  Then he started to cry.
"I can't believe someone did this to you," he said.
"What?" you said asking confused.  You really couldn't remember.
"Baby," he said sitting up and looking at you.  "Don't you remember?  You went to the store and ended up being raped.  And now one of our babies is hurt.  And the baby hurt is ontop of our other baby and they can be suffocated.  They can both die if things get worse and the other baby doesn't move..... and as for you, you are internally bleeding."  Justin held your hand and his eyes got red and puffy.  You just laid down still and looked at him.  Your memory was going, and no matter how hard you tried to remember, the thoughts kept slipping.  Then after a moment, you asked, "Wait?  Who are you again?"  Justin stood up.
"What?" he asked softly.  "You're joking right?"
"About what?" you asked.  "I haven't even said anything to you yet." 
Justin roughly ran both hands through his hair.  He then left the room and came back with a doctor.  You could see them talking.  You just couldn't hear their voices.  Then Justin approached you and said something to you.  You could see his lips moving but couldn't hear a word.  You closed your eyes and drifted off quick into what seemed like you passed out again.  You fell into a dream state.  You saw yourself running through the woods clearly scared and all scratched on your face.  You kept looking back.  In reality, you were grabbing the covers tightly.  Back in your dream, you soon saw a person behind you and they knocked you over and sat ontop of your legs.  You thought hard in your head.  The name was so close.  It was at the tip of your tounge.  Then you shot up sitting on the bed and were back to reality. 
"JASON!" you blurted out.
"What?" Justin asked.  You could hear him that time and your memory was back.
"Jason," you said again, looking at Justin.
He stepped closer to you and you inched away.  He came closer and you got up out of bed and took off all things you were connected to.  You were scared of Justin.  You saw Justin's face and you saw he was clearly worried, scared, and upset.
"Why are you running from me?" he asked you from the other side of the bed.
You looked at him and said, "You-you.... you look like Jason."
Justin stood in thought and it hit him.
"Jason!" he said.  "You mean Jason McCann, that crazy guy who escaped from prison!?"
Then you remembered.  You remembered seeing it on the news. 
"Yes," you said.
The doctor rushed out and called the police with news.  He soon came back in to tell you what he told the police.  He prescribed you medicine for the pains and headache.  He recommended you stay overnight, but you insisted you were fine and you wanted to go home.  The doctor told you that you would have to return tomorrow and you agreed.  They would check on your children.  Then he sent Justin out the room and checked you quickly.  The internal bleeding had stopped.  He said they would check for any clots that may have formed tomorrow but you were free to go.  He gave you the terms on your release.  No smoking, drinking, and no rough sex at all.
He said however, you could do it as long as it was gentle.  You felt weird with him telling you this.  It felt awkward to talk about with him.  You were soon free to go.  They gave you a wheelchair and Justin rolled you out.  Since you didn't come in a car, the police was going to give you both a ride home.  He helped you into the backseat of the car to lie down and folded up your wheelchair.  He carefully placed it in the trunk.  Soon, you guys were driving home.

AROUND 7PM AT HOME

You guys had been home for about 20 minutes, just lying down in bed.  He was playing with your hair while you had your head on his chest, just talking about normal stuff, avoiding topic about you being raped today.  Then you sat up and looked at Justin.  He sat up too.
"Justin.  Can I ask you?  Um, what was the surprise you had planned for us?"
Justin thought for a split second and went, "Oh!  You mean what I texted you."  Then he blushed.  "I don't think it should happen anymore after what went down today," he said.
"No, please," you said.
Justin told you that for quality time with you, he planned on making a nice meal for you guys and then to end up doing it with you for a 3rd time and then for you guys to go to the movies.
You looked at him.  "That sounds perfect.  Can we do it?  It's only a little past 7," you said.  Justin nodded.  He took you downstairs and acted like a cute, pro chef.  He made spaghetti bolognese for you two and then also your favorite food.  Then he whipped up a smoothie.  The meal was amazing.  You guys laughed alot.  After you guys were both full, you went to the bathroom to use mouthwash because you knew what was coming.  So that nothing would burn while doing it, you guys gargled cold water (😉😉) in your mouth after using the mouthwash.  Then you he carried you to the bed and carefully laid you down and hunched over you.
"I won't let anyone hurt my princess again," he said.
He started kissing you and going down.  He asked you if it hurt and you said no.  And when he was about to go in and officially start, he eased in and asked you again if it was painful.  When you said no, he started and the whole thing was slow and passionate.  He turned off the lights and he was on top of you most of the time.  He kissed you all over your body and your neck.  You didn't see anything in the dark so your main focus was him.  You eventually switched it up and got on your knees and hands and he was behind but it was still slow and it was all meaningful.  When you were both finished, you both laid flat.  He made promises about how no one would ever hurt you again and called you a bunch of sweet things.  He told you how much he loved you and you kissed him.  You got towels for both of you to cover in and had a meaningful conversation in the dark.  Soon, you took him by the hand to the bathroom.  You asked if he wanted to take a bubble bath with you.  When he agreed, you ran warm water and added bubbles and a bath bomb.  When the bath was ready, you guys dropped your towels and got in.  You were both facing eachother.  Your chest was covered in bubbles so he couldn't see anything.  He kept grabbing your thigh and rubbing it and it was one of your turn ons.  He played with your hands and fingers under the water and you guys kept playing with eachother's hands while talking.  When you were done, you drained the water and took off bubbles left behind and got ready and dressed.  You both had to call in and say you were going to miss work tomorrow.  After, you guys went to the movies.  You sat in the back and he kissed the side of your face a few times during the movie, just to remind you that he was there, you were safe, and that he was deeply in love with you.  Every piece of you.  Hair, smile, eyes, lips, nose, personality, everything!  After the movie, you guys went home and dressed comfortably.  You ate leftovers from the meal he cooked that night and he got a strand of spaghetti and you both took an end and kissed eachother with a peck on the mouth when you reached the middle.  You both got ready with everything else that needed to be done and fell asleep together with Justin cuddling you from behind.