Chapter 2

*Summer before my senior year*

To get you a little caught up my life has been AMAZING since Blake and Luke left. I haven't got teased or bullied, I was popular, and I had an amazing boyfriend. My life was great.

I also was getting better physically. The summer before high school (9th grade) I started getting into shape and eating healthier. I wanted to start fresh at a new school,with a new me, and all new people. I had lost 75 pounds just in that summer, I went from 201 pounds to 126. And now I'm 120 pounds to start off my senior year.

Not trying to rush anything tho because I still got 2 more weeks of summer. I'm not a senior yet, but I couldn't wait!

What was I gonna do for the next 2 weeks? I'm not quite sure. But for today I'm going school shopping with my 3 best friends Kylie, Makenzi, and Lauren. We weren't the most popular bunch in school but we weren't the geekiest either.

So on to my friends.. You might want to know a little about each one before I start on my day with them. Kylie, well she's the dare- devil, crazy one in the group. Makenzi is the quiet,most popular, and most athletic in the group. And Lauren, well she's the straight A, good girl in the group.

So now that you know my friends you might have been asking yourself... well you have talked about them what about your boyfriend? Well his name is Brandon Meyers. He's definently the hottest, sweetest, funniest guy in school. How did we meet you might ask? Well it was prom last year he had asked Makenzi but she had a family emergency and couldn't go, so I stepped in for her. And thank goodness I did. It was the best night of my life and from then on I was completely and utterly in love with him.

And I think I have talked enough about that. Now I got to get ready for my day of shopping with my girls. After all we only had 2 weeks left of summer and I ain't gonna waste any more time.