3. New Home and Amnesia

The night before...
...... what happened?

I woke up. Daylight. I woke up in daylight beaming into my face. I slowly got up from the couch I was laying on and looked around the room I was in.

It was absolutely a living room with a Tv turned onto the channel of Mickey Mouse.

There was a man in blonde hair there too. He felt my presence and looked back.

"Darry! She's up!" said the man popping the 'P' in his pronunciation.

Another man who seemed to be named Darry came in. He looked at me in concern and I was afraid. I backed away deeper into the couch.

"Wh-where in the world am I?" I mumbled, cradling in a ball.

Darry slowly bent down to me and said, "Martha, you're safe. It's me, Darry. And that guy watching Tv is Two-Bit."

Two-bit waved comfortably. "Hey there Swiss!"

I didn't know if I was supposed to remember anything. Because I couldn't.

Then one memory came up.

"I was saved last night .." I whispered. "It was that criminal.. Dallas."

Darry nodded his head. I looked up from the ground and peered towards the hall. A young boy with brown greased slick watched pensively.

"Ponyboy!" calls Two-Bit who stands up from the floor. "Get ready. I'm walking ya to the DX since you got jumped the other day."

Ponyboy nodded and headed to his room.

Darry looked at me and said, "I'll cook us up some breakfast."

  "Or do you wanna come with us?" asked Two-Bit.

  I didn't know who to trust.

  Darry said, "they're heading to the DX to see Sodapop."

  "Soda..." I said, remembering. "Oh yeah.."

  I didn't remember anything. Maybe these people who knew Soda would help me uncover by taking me to him.

********DX Gas Station*********

  "Hi, Soda," said Ponyboy when he seen him.

  "Hey kid brother!" cheered Soda who knuckled Pony's head.

  "We brought your friend here," says Two-Bit.

  "Oh.. did you?" Soda looked at me in surprise and forced a smile.

  "H-hi.." I said awkwardly.

  "Hey Martha." Soda grinned.

  Pony and Two-bit both looked at us like we were hiding something.

  "Soda, what happened last night?" I suddenly asked.

  "Last night?" said Soda.

  This part of the story is when some blonde girl walked in. She was beautifully with blue china eyes and nicely blonde bangs to go.

  She smiled and mocked, "Yeah Soda, tell us.. What did happen last night?"

~ end of 3 ~
Sorry it's short! I'll continue! Please STAR AND COMMENT! ;))