-sixteen-

Cadie and Hunter made plans to meet on Sunday at her house. She insisted it be at her house so they had the correct peanut butter and the perfectly ripened bananas.

By the time Sunday came around, Cadie was really excited. All of her adolescence she had wanted to show somebody the perfect peanut butter banana ratio, but Graham and her parents could care less and she had no real friends.

At 1:05pm the doorbell rung. Cadie hurried to get it and opened the door to a grinning Hunter. She grinned back.

"Hey!" Cadie exclaimed as Hunter walked in. "How are you?"

"Honestly, I'm starving," he said.

"Well, good. We have a lot to get through today! Oh my gosh, I have been waiting for this practically all my life Hunter, you have no idea! Nobody has ever seemed interested in this before and just, aaah, I'm so pumped!" Cadie exclaimed.

Hunter just smiled her. "You're cute when you get excited."

She blushed and mumbled a quick thanks before they headed towards the massive kitchen.

"So I kinda have a few rules," Cadie said.

Hunter nodded and she continued.

"Okay, so first of all, no complaining. Second, you can not under any circumstances question me. If there is anything I'm good at in life, it's this, so just trust that I know what I'm doing. And third, no eating anything until we're done."

"Okay. I guess I can do that," Hunter agreed.

"Well then, let's begin."

Are you ready? It's about to happen! Just wanted to say thanks for 1,00 reads as well, you all deserve a sandwich made by Cadie herself (unless youare allergic to peanuts...)