Letter To Neko-Chan

To a Friend whom i've never met
My first letter goes to a great internet friend of mine Neko-Chan the reason I'm using this name is for 1. Privacy and 2. That was her name when we met. The story is:
I've just join a GC called Under Poppy's Thumb and the few days I was in the GC was normal until I announced the YTFFPH tickets, she was so happy and ready like a child getting a puppy on christmas day, but she didn't get the tickets. A few days ahead until the day the tickets were now on sale for free, when 4pm struck I was fast as a bee finding pollen, and after that I officially got my tickets which I will be showing (sorry neko-chan)

After my purchase I decided to tell the others to see if they got their tickets sadly no one was in tune and all the tickets were sold out, When Neko-Chan heard that all the tickets were sold out she was DEVESTATED and she made this weird plan sin...

After my purchase I decided to tell the others to see if they got their tickets sadly no one was in tune and all the tickets were sold out, When Neko-Chan heard that all the tickets were sold out she was DEVESTATED and she made this weird plan since I bought 2 because a parent must be present or someone over 18, she thought of a plan and that was to pretend that she was my mom! And I was shocked but she said she was kidding, but she made another plan but it was not crazy enough which is good her plan was simple meet her favorite YouTuber iisuperwomanii and take a picture with superwoman and send it to her, simple right? But there's a twist, You need meet and greet tickets to meet the YouTubers so we made a promise and that is to make sure I send her a pic meeting superwoman. She will also help me at challenges to get the meet and greet tickets so it's a win-win, and that is a start of a new friendship.

And now I present to you my Letter to Neko-Chan:
Dear Neko-Chan(ooo fancy lel)
Even if we are far away we are still friends let us make sure that we get you that picture of superwoman
Let us face challenges ahead and let us support eachother at any time.
Sure we have not seen faces. Face to Face
But the time will come where we will meet
But for now I hope you enjoy your life and be happy with your friends, loving and spending time with a complete family, me I have only my mum but we manage so my life lesson to you Neko-Chan is
No matter what situation your in always count on your friends and family to help you out.
Sincerely
Aiverson :P