Chapter Three: Traitor

A/N: Okay guys, so in this part I've written there's some touchy parts such as a miscarriage scene. If you are sensitive to those types of things I'd consider not reading between the lines I'm putting the separate the miscarriage subjects for those who are sensitive to that. So if you are DO NOT READ BETWEEN THE BLACK BOLD LINES IM PUTTING! Thank you and sorry it's taken me a long time to update..but I have lots of new cool ideas, especially for the Christmas part coming up, so stay tuned!

After Vanellope and Hallee had cake and ice cream, they jumped around for another hour goofing off  before they crashed on a couch out in the living room.

"Awwweee Tammy look at em." Felix said pointing Tamara in their direction.

She smiled a bit. "Tuckered themselves out." She said.

"Let's put them in the spare room in the house for tonight." He said. She nodded.

She picked Vanellope up as she was heavier,  and Felix picked Hallee up,  which made her stir a bit but lay her head on his shoulder and get comfortable. He rubbed her back a little.

Once they got to the room, he gently placed Hallee down on the bed,  which she repositioned herself to comfort again, as did Tammy with Vanellope, Vanellope doing the same as Hallee. They left the room.

It wasn't until morning, that they both awoke to the smell of breakfast cooking. It smelled delicious.

Hallee's eyes suddenly widened it disbelief. "Oh my goodness!" She yelled grabbing her face suddenly waking up Vanellope.

"What?? What?!" Vanellope asked a little startled.

"Sorry..I didn't think I would end up falling asleep here. I've gotta go, my sisters gonna be worried sick about me." Hallee stated, hopping off the bed. Vanellope watched for a second.

"It smells like their cooking breakfast for us though." Vanellope stated.

"Umm..cover for me?" Hallee asked. Vanellope looked a little reluctant but then gave a nod.

Hallee walked out of the room quietly, and tiptoed downstairs. She tried her hardest not to make a sound. She then reached the bottom and quietly but quickly got passed the kitchen without being seen, but she seen Felix and Calhoun cooking up a storm.

She then opened and closed the door quickly, not caring who heard because as soon as she hopped on the train carts, it rolled into the tunnel and into game central station.

When she reached the central station there were characters from other games as usual, wandering, and chatting about. The real problem was her twin and friend stacey were there too.

They spotted her, as they marched over to her. Her sister was tje first one to make contact,as she slapped Hallee across the face. Hallee was stunned.

"Where were you huh?!?!? In thst stupid fix it game?! Woth that stupid girl and big fat hobo?!?!" Samantha ragefully yelled, as all the other characters overheard and watched.

"I..I was just having fun they're..m..my friends.." Hallee stated looking down. She felt ashamed, and embarrassed.

"They are not your friends! We are our own game,  and we look out for ourselves, Hallee!" Samantha yelled. "Your gonna stop seeing them!" Samantha added. Hallee looked up.

"What?! No!" Hallee yelled at her suddenly. Samantha looked enraged. She looked like she'd kill Hallee right then and there.

"Them or us Hallee?!" Samantha yelled crossing her arms. Hallee took a long thirty seconds to think.

"Them.." She finally stated, causing Stacey to gasp.

"Oh? You think you'll have such a perfect life with them?? Outside of your own game? If you die you don't regenerate,  Hallee!" Samantha yelled.