chapter 6

A/N- head warning a lot of P.O.V changes *NOT EDITED*

Calissa's pov

Me and Ria were about to reach NYC we took the long way as we had a lot of time and enjoyed on our way.
It took a week for us to reach NYC .

We went to clubs, danced like there was no tomorrow, got really really drunk on the way.
It was fun .

On arriving at Ria's home,

I parked my car as I arrived before Ria and saw the house . I was awestruck.
It was an enchanting house. It was Ria's real house .
But it didn't looked like a 1700s house it was like a mansion from fairy tale.

As Ria arrived ,she saw me looking at at the house gaping , she laughed at me.

"Come on , come in inside first, I know it's beautiful " she said proudly getting out of her convertible

"Beautiful is an understatement " I said

" of course it's amazing it's my house remember " she said smirking

"Ya ya sis I know everything of yours is awesome like you' I said with sarcasm

"I know right" she said ignoring my sarcasm

I simply rolled my eyes at her childish behavior.

"OK we'll be staying here for few months I will get the new book published and you can continue with your online grooming classes" I said

My new book was actually on psychology and I am going to get it published under Calissa Montez name ,we had also changed my identity on the way.

Ria started giving grooming classes after doing translating job ,she said it was boring.

"Well still party sis" she told me

"Yes sis I know how much you love to get drunk and then i have to teleport us home, as I literally can't get drunk ." I said

"Well Isa I didn't get to eat,drink, sleep etc etc for about 300 years ." she said

"I understand your point of view. OK we'll buy a club here." I said thinking

She squealed which wasn't normally a Ria like behavior but sometimes she behaves like a teenager.

"Oh yes, oh yes great idea " she said slightly jumping.

"OK we will but tomorrow now let's go unpack." I said .

She rushed inside.

Sometimes she becomes my lil sis ,I thought smiling.

Klaus pov

I was beyond angry why did that stupid Damon had to change my doppelganger before the ritual. I took my revenger on her too , I killed her aunt and vampire hunter uncle and changed her brother into vampire and compelled him to turn his emotions off. But still it wasn't enough punishment for her , well I have eternity to make her pay now .I was feeling weak which i haven't felt in a very very long time . I was completely lonely first because of mikael and now braid that pathetic doppelganger. I was aching for something I don't know what .

Stefan was at least smart enough to come and apologize and leave town , he said he was going to NYC .
( Stefan hadn't forgotten 1920s and they were good friends)
And now I had to find a new way to break this curse and there was a powerful witch in NYC too and I wanted company .
That's why I was here now at NYC airport .

I was on my way to Stefan's place here in NYC in my Mustang ,

I dialed Stefan's number, After second and third ring he picked phone