Chapter 8

When we got to the club we asked the security headmaster, his name was Louis and he was a Vampire, our club included a human and a supernatural part, so this is why all our guards were werewolves or vampires, what happened he walked us to the supernatural floor and I already knew I wouldn't like what I'll find, the elevator opened and the smell of death was clear in the air and the image we found made me furious, three human drinkers cold ones were drinking from human girls and I saw two more dead on the floor everything quieted down the moment I stepped in, my fury raised when I recognized one of them, he released the dead girls body and looked at me with a smug look "Bella, nice to see you again. what brings you here? You know,  considering it's the supernatural part and as far as I remember from your relationship with that Cullen boy, and the incident with James, you are human" I smiled
"well, I wish I could say it was nice to see you too, but.... I really can't. Now listen here, first of all- don't judge a person by his looks... No. I am NOT human, in any way, kind or shape, not that it's any of your business, but I actually never was. Second of all, I own this club, along with Victoria. now, usually she takes care of THIS kind of business but considering the fact she isn't  here I'm gonna do that, you're breaking a law here, not only my law, but a Volturi law, no killing in public, and my law? Well, my law is pretty simple, no killing in a property that I own. Well, that IS unless I do the killing, now, because of you I have to bare a drastic consequence, you and your little friends over there-" just when they thought I forgot about them they tried to make a dash to the door, I just snapped my fingers and two guards were restraining them from moving "so like I said you and your little friends over there caused me trouble, and are gonna draw attention to my club, I mean their families and friends are gonna go straight to the last place they went to, which means a lot of unneeded drama, so this is what's going to happen, I'm gonna burn you guys alive right here, right now, and I'm gonna enjoy your screams, and then I'll see what I'll do with the corpses" this entire time I felt someone starring at me, but I didn't pay it any thought, I looked around not really focusing on faces, but more taking their attention and recognition as I spoke "you want blood? Fine, take it. There is a bar that is serving all kinds of blood right over there from animal blood to human blood, from O positive to B minus... It doesn't fit you? you wanna drink right from the vain? the hunt thrills you? fine, be my guest, but don't do it anywhere near my properties, or you will end up just like them" I pointed at the three red eyed Vampires "I will not tolerate it again, and next time the punishment is going to be much worse and painfull then being burned alive I can assure you that" I turned to the three "any last words?" Laurent only looked ahead but I saw the fear in his eyes, the blond vampire next to him looked smug, he looked me right in the eye and spat his venom threw me but it only landed on the floor, on a normal floor it would have made a hole or a small dent but I made this floor specifically from vampire venom, wolfsbane and witch hazel, all of them to tolerate the power of every supernatural being. I smiled at his little try at being brave and then burst out laughing "you actually think that even if your venom touched me it would have caused me anything?" I bent down and touched the venom on the floor "you see I know you expect me skin to be burning, but you can't kill death, which means, you can't kill me..." I looked at the last one he looked absolutely terrified of me and what's gonna happen to him "what's your name?" I asked him, he looked young about  seventeen, eighteen, nineteen at the most and he seemed a newborn "R-Riley. Riley Biers" he stuttered "well Riley, are you a newborn?" I asked "y-yes"
"well then, when did you wake up? Who turned you?" I asked again contemplating if I should let him live or kill him along with the other two "Laurent turned me, I woke up this morning" he said "no wonder you are out of control, Riley I'm going to give you a gift, it doesn't mean that you are going to come out unpunished but it does mean you are not going to die today but it's a trade deal ok?" I asked already knowing the answer"anything!" He said shacking is head yes eagerly "I'm going to give you an opportunity in life as a traditional vampire, in return you will be loyal to me, you will not betray me in any way, form, kind or shape, or your head will be mine, and I don't do mercy on traitors, am I clear?" I asked, he nodded his head eagerly I made a flick of dismissal with my hand and the guard that held him let him go, even the toughest person in the supernatural world needs to show some mercy from time to time, he is a newborn after all the first thing they want is human blood, nothing else and Laurent turned him which means that Riley's actions are his responsibility especially when he brought him here "it was fun meeting you again Laurent" I smirked and chuckled as I made a fireball in each hand and threw it at them, they caught flames instantly, at the start DT hey didn't make a sound but soon started screaming.

When the flames extinguished there was nothing but two piles of ash, I turned to the guards burn the human corpses and make sure Riley stays at the guest housing tonight we'll come visit him tomorrow night, don't pass any phone calls or massages, I won't take them" I turned to the guests "stay, leave, I don't really care, but remember what happened here tonight and spread the word about that, I am only forgiving when it deserved, and that was one hell of a reason, I am not ever that nice, so don't count on it" with that I turned around and took Nick's hand and we both left, but I could have sworn I heard a growl behind me but I shook it off.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

On our way back home Nik was taking glances at me and smiling,
"ok, what?" I asked
"what did I do?" He asked
"you are looking at me and smiling and chuckling to yourself, what is it?" I answered
"well, I am just proud of you, you are such a strong, amazing, beautiful woman, you can protect yourself that is obvious but don't think for a second that I won't protect you like the possesive bastard that I am, but I'm sure as hell know that you are well capable of protecting yourself which makes me feel more at ease, but don't think I'm gonna stop protecting you, I know most girls hate it, but you are mine and I am so proud to call you mine, and I will forever protect you, no matter what." He said, and god I felt like crying with happiness "god, what did I do to deserve you?" I asked "it's me that needs to ask this question, my love" he said as I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head afterwords "I love you Nik, so much" I whispered but I knew he could hear me "I love you too my Little vixen" and with that we sank into a comfortable silence for the rest of the ride.