Chapter 001

Chapter 001: New school, new life...

SinB's POV

KANG YOUNG JI HIGH

The top 1 school recommended only for celebrities.

Hmm... Impressive. But, I think Kang Young Ji is a bit long for a school's name. Maybe it's the name of the school owner. And, the name seems a bit familiar.

"SinB? Yah! Hwang Eunbi!" I snapped out of my thoughts when Sowon unnie suddenly called me. I turned my gaze to her, which made her sigh.

"You're spacing out again?" She said, well, obviously annoyed.

"Aish... You don't have to care though. We have a ten-minute break, so I can space out whenever I want to. And please, don't call me HWANG EUNBI. Just call me SinB. Arasso?" I said. She just chuckled then stood up.

"I'll just buy water, arasso? By the way, the others are outside." She added. Then finally went outside. I groaned in annoyance.

Eunbi-yah! Why did you do that?!

Aish!!! Stupid memories!

I grabbed my phone then I opened my facebook account. Well, it's an account that I use. But it's actually under the name of a...f-person who died.

Y-yes, it's under the name of a...person...

Aish... No... It's...under the name of a person...who died because of...because of me. Well, it's not really because of me. But...it's because of...my dad...my appa.

"SinB-yah! Let's play!" I got startled when Eunha suddenly sat beside me. Then the other members were starting to walk inside the practice room. I then gave Eunha a nod and a simple smile.

"Of course. What do you want to play then? Mahjong? Biliard? Soccer?" I asked. She sighed then pouted at me.

"But... I want to play hide and seek." She softly said. I gave her a 'what-the-hell?' face. Yuju eonnie and Sowon eonnie just laughed at us.

Aish... Eunha eonnie is older than me. That's why I call her 'eonnie'. But it seems like I was calling her 'eonnie' for nothing.

I rolled my eyes then I stood up and walked to Umji and Yerin eonnie's direction.

"Eonnie, what are we gonna do for today? Aren't we gonna practice 'Fingertip' today?" I asked her. She just shrugged her shoulders. Aish... I just turned my attention to Umji, who was using her phone while charging it.

"Umji-yah, did you bring a spare charger? I would really need one. My phone is almost lowbat." I asked her. She shook her head then she turned her gaze back to her phone.

"SinB-yah, want one?" Sowon eonnie held out a water bottle towards my direction. I nod then I grabbed it from her.

"Tnx eonnie." I simply said then I sat on a corner of the room. I slowly drank the water as I was slowly spacing out again.

Hwang Eunbi! What have you done?!

Because of you, my... m-my... Jiyong died. My Jiyong died!!! You crazy b*tch!

You should've died instead of him! I will never forgive you! I will never forgive you!

I won't forgive you, Hwang Eunbi...

Eunbi...

Eunbi...

"Yah! SinB-yah!" I got startled that I spitted my water. They were all looking at me with confused faces.