Chapter 002

Chapter 002: Kang Young Ji High

SinB's POV

"Everyone wake up! Manager-nim needs us at his office." I fluttered my eyes open. Aish. Why so early in the morning?

"SinB-yah, wake up. I cooked pancakes and egg rolls!" Eunha eonnie said jumping up and down my bed.

"Yeah, we made sure everyone would enjoy eating. So get up now." Sowon eonnie said while pulling Eunha eonnie from my bed. I just sighed then I stood up.

"Arasso...I'll just wash up before I go down." I said in a tired and sleepy tone. I made my bed as soon as they left my room. I grabbed my towel and made my way to the bathroom.

When I got out of the bathroom, I wore my white t-shirt with a 'sassy' print on it. I also wore my black skinny jeans and high cut converse. I dried my hair then tied it into a ponytail.

When I was finally dressed up, I went downstairs and got welcomed by the sweet smell of pancakes and egg rolls.

"Eonnie! Let's eat~" Umji sang as she locked arms with me and led me to the dining table. We all got excited when Sowon eonnie placed the pancakes on the table. Followed by Eunha eonnie who placed the egg rolls on the table.

And guss what? There was mango juice too!

Ah... We look like sisters in a perfect breakfast.

We started eating... Everything was...

So tasty!!!!

"It tastes good!" I said as I held a thumbs-up. They just chuckled at me then we continued eating.

After eating, I brushed my teeth, applied a light make-up. I wore my jacket and made sure the hood was over my head.

We went inside the van and made our way to Manager-nim's office.

When we arrived inside, Manager-nim welcomed us with a smile.

"So...uhmm... I called you guys because I have something to announce.

We stayed silent as the manager continued.

"There is a change of plan about you girls going to Kijin KON High." He said while fiddling with his fingers.

"What is the change, manager-nim?" Sowon eonnie asked.

"Uhmm... You girls are going to a different school,"

I got nervous a bit. Is it? Is it the school that I hate so much? Don't tell me...

"You're going to Kang Young Ji High."

(Sigh) I knew it...

The others glanced over to my direction.

They...they know my story...

"So, is it okay for you girls?" Manager-nim asked. We just nodded at him.

"Don't worry, you just need to study there for the whole school year. After school, you guys can continue your careers." Manager-nim added.

(Sigh) Kijin KON High would have been better.

Sowon's POV

"At Kang Young Ji High, such things as crazy fans incident, will never happen. It's too secured just for celebrities. And it's easier for me." Manager-nim said. We bowed one last time and went to the van to go back to the dorm.

I can't stop worrying for SinB. In fact, all of us can't stop worying. When she noticed all of us staring at her, she plugged her earphones and avoided eye-contact from any of us.