A Month Later

"Taylor!" I yelled through the house as I picked up my book bag and slung it on my back. I heard the boys laughter, but no response. I sighed and then walked into his room and ran a hand through his hair and then pulled his head up roughly.
"When I call your name, I expect an answer. I'm going over to Cameron's house. He sent me a text saying that Aaron is there." I said and smirked, glancing over at Trey. Aaron and I had a steady relationship, due to the fact that I knew him before Taylor had. After we broke up, we made it a priority never to forget each other. We would act like a couple every time we were together and it would piss of Taylor more than anything.
"I don't want you around him, Hales, you already know this." He responded, and glared at me.
"What I do and don't do shouldn't matter to you. I am an adult and I can responsibility for my actions." I stated coldly and walked out of his room. "I'll be back Monday!" I yelled and grabbed my car keys and got into my car. 
As I pulled up to Cameron's house, I saw a certain brown haired male walk out of my house. He smiled as he opened my passenger door and slid in the seat.
"Hey, gorgeous." Aaron said and kissed me. I kissed him back with so much passion and wrapped my arms around his neck. As I pulled away, he smirked at me.
"I missed you, Mr. Carpenter." I said and giggled.
"I missed you, too. How's it going with Trey?" He asked and I looked at him surprised.
"Cameron told you?" I asked and looked back at the house. In my pereifial vision I saw him nod and I sighed.
"He's your best friend, Hales, he tells me everything, because he knows I'm still in love with you." He said and looked away.
I shook my head, and took the keys out of the ignition.
"We're never going to be the same, Aaron, you left me for a one night stand. I'm never going to completely forgive you." I said and got out of the car, slamming the door shut.
I walked up the stairs to Cameron's apartment, and opened the door to his apartment. I ignored all his friends saying hello and went over to the bed where he was laying and got under his covers. I sighed really loudly and buried my face in his pillows.
"You okay, Hales?" Cameron asked softly, meeting my eyes as I lifted my head from the pillow. I shook my head no and sighed.
"I think I messed up, Cameron. I really like Trey, but don't know what to do. I don't even know if he likes me. And if he does, I don't want Taylor to know." I said quickly and then sighed once more.
"Haley, he likes you. I promise I didn't text him and told him that you like him." Cameron said sarcastically and smiled.
"Cameron Alexander Dallas! Why would you do that?" I asked furiously.
"Because I want what is best for you. Go back home, I know you'd rather be there than here." He said and kissed my head.
I nodded and then grabbed my stuff as I walked out the door. I went back to my car, noticing that Aaron had left, and began to drive home.
Trey was still there and I smiled. I didn't care at this point if my brother hates me for what I'm about to do but I just needed to do it. I walk through the door and into the kitchen where Mikey, Taylor, and Trey was. I smiled as I walked over to Trey and I wrapped my arms around him, only looking up to kiss him.