Chapter 5

King Auther and Queen Suri.

When the doors opened infront of me, i saw a large room

When the doors opened infront of me, i saw a large room. No windows, just curtains. A love seat was at the end of the room, with two seats on either side of it. in the love seat sat who looked to be (and probably was) the king and Queen. looking pretty young...then again there vampires...wait wait, when did i start believing that!? "king, Queen, i have brought Julia. Daughter of Edman and Marther Tanner." May Belle said, bowing. i sighed when she gave me a slight glare and raised my skirts to curtsy. the king must have noticed my reluctance because he chuckled. "Julia, i see your different from most girls. this is pleasing" said the king. "Describe 'other girls'" i asked, but it sounded a little like a demand. "hm? either terrified or fantasized. its rather refreshing to see you act like its an everyday thing." he said. there was a woman next to him with a smile on her face. "it is indeed, i am Suri, the Queen of the Vampires." "And i am Auther. King."

"As you already know, Julia Tanner. now what do you want with me?" i tried to put as politely as i could. "oh, you will be engaged to one of my prince's." he said, making it clear i didn't have a choice. "oh, but dont worry dear, instead of going through of the whole picking who is better to run the kingdom thing, where going to let a human girl pick. you know how to love, to care. something we have grown old of or was never introduced to." said the queen, smiling warmly, "we were hoping to not have to rely on the help of witches anymore. we dont want to hide our existence. even though the shield protects us from werewolves and such. and it's awful for hunting because humans are completely ignoring the deep part of the forest." she then sighed then sat back in the seat. "i cant even remember the last time i went hunting. its all your the queen, gadda keep you safe blah blah." i actually found this amusing. "If i were you, i'd be thrilled. sitting back all day telling people what to do." i joked. "Is that how you really think?" Suri"s eyes widened and the king looked as if he was curious to see where this was going. "how i really think? not really. i just think that it wouldn't be bad to get whatever you want." i admitted. She now had on a bored expression, like a kid who had the same toy for too long. "yeah, but for how long?" "Ah, i see your point." i said, understanding what she was saying.

"well, you too seem to be getting along. May Belle, can u bring my sons and daughter." said the King. May Belle smiled at me and bowed, leaving the room. "i thought you would have been scarier than this to be honest." i said, blinking my eyes twice. the queen giggled and the king sighed. "you have done nothing to upset me child. ask May Belle what i would do if you did." he said, in a tired sounding voice. before i could reply, the door behind me opened and i looked back.

(Damian and Dixie)

i little girl in a purple and black dress and bows walked in with a man

i little girl in a purple and black dress and bows walked in with a man. they both had red hair and yellow eyes. ah, yellow eyes. yup...

(Ethan)

Behind them a blonde came in shortly after, he had pretty blue eyes

Behind them a blonde came in shortly after, he had pretty blue eyes. he looks normal...then again, what IS normal now?

"Where is your brother?" asked the king, making me look back at him. "He always comes late, i dont know why u even bother with him." said the blonde. "ohhh~ who is she? please dont tell me i have to kill her...she's prettier than all the other stupid bitches." said the little girl, folding her arms. my eyes widened a bit from hearing the manner thing girl talked in. she looked as young as 8 or 9 but cursed so easily. "Dixie, what have i said about your fowl language." the queen scolded, which resulted in the girl pouting and folding her arms across her chest. i just realized she had a heavy looking sword at her waist. "Sorry im late." said a casual voice. i looked at the door to see another man walking in with his hands behind his head, his eyes closed, taking his time to walk threw the open door. May Belle walking behind him with a small frown on her face.

(Gene)

When this man walked in, he looked kind of familiar

When this man walked in, he looked kind of familiar. when he opened his eyes and looked at me, he looked like he nearly tripped. "J-Julia!?" he said shocked. his green eyes, brown hair and piercings looked familiar, but when i heard his voice, it hit me. Me eyes widdened "Gene?"

OK, sorry for the random introductions. i was bored.

Gene- i cant belive it! i might get to date Julie! *cough* i mean...

me- too late! you said it! but ur not gonna get her! haha!

Gene- we'll see.

Me- ... uh, what are you trying to do?

Dixie- oh, he's trying to confuse the readers!

Damian- Dixie, stop intruding. lets go hunting. *drags Dixie away* (REMEMBER TO CHOOSE ME! *winks*)

Dixie- HUNTING!!!

Gene- um...anyway! will i get my hands on Julia's lovely body? will she chose one of my stupid brothers? that's your decision! vote on who gets chosen first! have fun reading. (CHOOSE MEEEEE)

me- thats my line..... *sniffs*

Ethan- I cant belive u made Charlie cry Gene! dont worry Charlie, u can say the last line. (READERS1 PLEASE CHOOSE MEEE)

me- YAY! *sniff* Vote! Comment! Share! Love! bye bye my lovelys! <3