Chapter 4

Warning: This part contains some mature content.
Hope you are liking the story. If you are enjoying it comment and vote😃😃

5 days ago...

The room was filled with her moans. It was hard for a woman not to melt beneath Braith. He was excellent at pleasuring women. He knew what kind of touch would make the women scream his name for eternity.
He did it with ease as if he was trained by the sexgod himself.

"Braith I love you. No one can make me feel like this." She says gasping.
She holds on Braith for support or she might break into million pieces because of the pleasure she was enjoying. She wanted to freeze time and let this moment be. She was touching his back trying to get each and every ounce of his skin.

"You are beautiful Bethony" he says looking deep in her eyes.
"I am so sorry." He says. "Sorry for what?" She asked. "For this."

Before she could react he slit her throat open with the knife at the table beside.
Blood splashed on his face and his bare chest.

"Sorry for interrupting you, your highness."
Braith stands up from the bed and looks up to see Mark bowing before him. He puts his robe on.If there would be some another person standing at the door he might be sitting in heaven by this time.

"No I am done with this work." He says looking at the lifeless body of Bethony.
"You should not have done that. She was your queen after all." Mark says. Braith gives him a death glare. Sensing his mistake he says, " I am sorry, your Highness."
Braiths calms down and smirks, "No you are not the one who should be sorry it was she." He says pointing towards Bethony's cold lifeless body.

"Everyone around the world knows", he pauses a little and looks at Mark right in his eyes.
It seemed like Braith could see the deepest secrets that Mark was hiding from the world. He cringes a little. "That king Braith hates betrayal." He says emphasizing on the word 'betrayal'.
"She was plotting something with that goodlooking Lord of Ireland." He says with a disgusted look on his face.

"Poor thing, always fell for good looks." He says placing a hand on Bethony's now cold cheeks.
"What about the lord?" Mark asked. "Let his body decay in our beautiful cages. I am sure he will love the treatment there." He says giving a menacing laugh.

He stops and puts a stern expression on his face, "Take this corpse away from my eyes right now. I don't want to see it rot here." He says looking away in space.
"Yes sire." Mark obediently says. Two guards are called immediately and Bethony's body is taken away. Braith gives a last glance to her.

"Mark, bring our ambassador here. It's a long time since we sent a letter to the king of Haiti. I want to see him soon." "I will bring him in couple of minutes your highness." Mark says before heading towards the door.
Braith makes his way towards the balcony that gave his magnificient room a grand look. He steps in the balcony and closes his eyes enjoying the cool air.

Nobody can say looking at the calm look on his face that this is the man who just murdered his own wife.
He then stands close to one of the pillars and folds his hands. He was thinking something. Was it of his late wife? Or some another strategy to break the rebels or some different story? It was hard to read Braith's face but it was sure that whatever his thinking was bothering him a lot. He gives a weak smile thinking of moments that werehidden in his cold heart. Some memories flash by and he went back in time.....

They were sitting on a bench in the lavish garden behind the Curzon palace. A couple getting married soon. "Braith I love you. I am so lucky to have you as my husband." She says holding one of Braith's hand in her own.

"Yes I kn-" he was cut by her loving words .
" No let me continue please." She says looking at the blue infinite sky.

"You were always the one. Whenever I imagined my future I imagined it with you and only you Braith. I am sure that we will make our marriage a successful one. I will always support you in any situation the good or the bad." She says looking deep in his eyes. "  I will always be by your side when the world will be against you. I am there with you through thick and thin. I am s-"
She was cut by Braith's lips crashing on her own. They kissed each other lips moving in sync. He brought her closer and kept his hands on her waist. Her own made their way towards his neck.
"I wasn't expecting this." She says cutting the kiss. "Nor I."
She blushes slightly and looks  down at their now entangled hands.
"I  might have done some million good deeds to have you in my life Bethony." He says caressing her cheeks. She smiles gently. "You are so handsome Braith. I am so happy. I will the queen of the world!" She says standing up with excitement. "You know my sis-"
"Your highness, the king has called you inside." A maid comes and interrupts Bethony. "Yes lets head inside Bethony." Braith says standing up from the bench. She smiles and clings to Braith,"yes.".....

"I am here your magesty." Braith was brought back from the memories by a vocing coming from behind.

He tiltes his head and sees the ambassador standing at the door bowing before him.
"Yes, I want you to deliver a letter."

"To whom your highness?"

"To the king of Haiti."

Wow 4th chapter. Thanks for loving this  story so far. To everyone who is reading this and voting for my story Thank you so much guys😍😍 You all make me smile for a reason now. Your encouragement helps me to write more.
So thank you once again and don't forget to comment and vote. Love you all😙😙