Chapter 1: The boy pt 1

EZRA'S POV
My name is Ezra Bridger son of the original voices of hope Ephriam and Mira Bridger but they died by the evil Empire. I still have nightmares of their bodies on the floor, but I am a thief, a street rat or a Lothrat. I am looking for food and stuff that I can sell on the Black Market then I heard gun shots and I stop whistling to a song that my parents sang to me , I look up at the Lothal sky to see Y-t freighter and a Tie Fighter which is apart so I decided to help (help myself)!
"Hey mister you alright , you alive"?? I asks the Impiral pilot.
"Get off my ship"! The Impiral pilot said.
"Yep your alive alright. It's not much of a ship now. And besides I'm just trying to open her up"! I said but when I saw his helmet I had to have it.
"Don't say thank you or anything, do you"? I asks.
"Thank you? Please I am a member of the impiral force"! Impiral pilot shouted.
"Your sleeve is stuck on metal". I said taking a piece of metal.
"A piece of metal is stuck on your postire, don't want a officer of the Impiral Academy to split his pants, now do we"? I ask.
"Now I'll take the helmet. Remember sir, don't say thank you, you didn't need my help and besides I didn't come to help, just came to steal stuff for the Black Market you Lothrat"! I said.
"Why you little.... you'll be sorry or dead , you'll be sorred"! The Impiral pilot said.
He shot at me but I'm alive! Just when he relize that I wasn't dead I shot a energy ball upwards towards the tie.
"This helmet is the Property of Ezra Bridger, well now it is"! I said in a accent.

To be Continued in chapter 2, but for now that was Star wars Rebels: An Inside Man Chapter 1 : The boy pt 1.
Sabine Wren signing off 😙😘😷