Chapter 1

"I call Foster on my team!" Keefe yelled. They were going to play base quest before they got ready for bed. "Everybody knows who ever is on Sophies team is going to win, So I call winning!" He put his arm over her shoulder and she couldn't help blushing. Why did she have to blush when ever a guy put his arm over her shoulder?

"Sophie gets to decide who she wants on her team." Fitz spoke giving her a smile at the end. She looked at the forest next to her and the huge mansion of Everglen. The forest to right and the mansion to her left. Sophie had no idea who to pick, usually in this situation she would pick Biana but she always did.

She started to run making everyone start to wonder what happened. As she made it far enough away so they couldn't just get her she stopped. Her face was to them and she yelled,

"Whoever catches me gets to be on my team!"

With one glance at each other the began to run and so did she. They ran around till Fitz caught her.

"Ha, I win! Sophie gets to be on my team." Sophie blushed and her heart did that weird flutter thing at the thought of him being so happy to be on her team. Everybody started to look at her and she blushed even harder. She pulled her hair in front of her face to try to cover her tomato red face. Why did she have to like Fitz?

"We call basing!" Sophie yelled as she ran into the large group of trees. Footsteps followed her as the they found their base. "Let's not talk out loud." She quietly wispered to him.

I will track thoughts from here you go and find them

Okay

She stayed at the base sending him where they were. Their base was a pile of dirt that looked like it had been a place that something was buried.

  I got them! Meet us back at the house

Fitz's voice echoed in her head for a little bit as she sat there listening to it. She walked thinking about someones eyes that influenced her favorite colour.