chapter 5

Fitz's Pov
When she got to the school he saw her face emerge from the crowd. She was coming to him did she like him?

"Hey guys," she spoke so beautifully. When he looked around he now remembered he had been standing with Biana, Keefe, and dex. Of course she wasn't here for him, he was in a group.

He had blanked out. Fitz couldn't just blank in, as he moved his eyes from Sophie and onto the floor. How long had he blanked out for? He looked over at Biana and started listen to what they were talking about.

"Did Fitz blank out?" Biana asked waving her hand in front of his face. He blinked, not wanting to say anything. They heard the bell and went off to class

                    Sophies Pov
When she walked over to the group she was pretty sure Fitz was looking at her. As she said "Hello," everybody started talking.

"Hey Sophie, I heard that tomorrow in P.E we are doing a splotching match," Biana told her. She started to talk to Keefe and Dex so Sophie turned to Fitz.

Their eyes locked and she was pretty sure he was looking at her. She felt herself blush a little as she looked at his eyes. They sparkled more than Biana's and were just so beautiful. His eyes reminded her of the lake that he had followed her to when she slept over. It felt weird because she was sure he never looked at her like that before, but at the same time she had thought she imagined it.

Sophie watched as Biana waved a hand in front of Fitz's face. She had blanked out too. Hopefully nobody noticed as the bell rung and they had to go to class.