Today's the day!!!

^^With the video play it when I say to lol enjoy this chapter^^

RAEGAN'S POV

I get woken up by my alarm which was set for 6am. I can't believe today is the day I get to meet Madison for the first time! My flight takes off at 7am so i'm going to have to get ready and pack my stuff then my mom will take me to the airport. I pack my stuff first then go downstairs to eat breakfast and then last I go get ready. I tell my mom i'm ready to go and its 6:30. I grab all my bags and we get in the car and drive to the airport. We get to the airport and I go to the check in where they check your bags and stuff an d then when i'm done I wait for my plane to board. I text Madison and say "hey good morning. Um what's your address I need it for tomorrow?" She texted back like right away and told me her address  which was good because I wouldn't be able to get it until my flight landed. I said thank you back to her and then soon enough it was time to get on the plane I'm so excited to see her. I got on the plane and took my seat. When the plane went up my ears popped I hate that but once we got going I was fine and then I slept until we landed. I woke up when we landed because the plane like shook kind of but then we all got off the plane and I got my stuff and got out of the airport. I checked my phone and it was 2 and also my mom asked if I got there okay I said yes and then had to call an uber to get to Madison's. The uber pulled up to where I was standing and I showed him Madison's address and he started driving. He said "so where you from?" I said "I'm from Maryland." He said "ah nice. so what brings you to Ohio?" I said "well i'm kind of famous I don't really tell people that I don't know that but I am. and one of my fans well my friend now i'm going to see her in person for the first time so yeah that's where your taking me." I laughed a little after saying that then he said "oh well that's nice. you like her?" I blushed and said "yeah I actually do i'm gonna tell her I like her too at some point today." He said "good for you man. does she know your coming?" I said "well no not really its a surprise she thinks that i'm coming tomorrow but I came today." He nodded then soon enough I was right in front of her house I payed the man got my stuff from the trunk and got out of the car. I hope Madison isn't like right at the window or door. I walked up to her door and knocked. (sorry all that was boring but its about to get good!)

MADISON'S POV

I was so bored I had just got done getting ready for the day which I don't know why I did get ready I wasn't going anywhere and I just wanted it to be tomorrow already. I was surprised Raegan didn't ask to facetime me yet that's weird he always wants to facetime. All of the sudden I heard a knock at the door down stairs that's weird I wasn't expecting anyone. I went down stairs to see who it was I opened the door and Raegan was there!! I put my hands over my mouth and almost cried. He said "hey Madison." He had tears in his eyes too I said "OH MY GOD RAEGAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE-" I was cut off by him saying "just come here!" He held out his arms for a hug. I took out my phone and said laughing a little "I have to get this on film." He laughed too and said okay. I set up my phone and pressed record then I ran up to him and jumped up into his arms he swayed back and forth. He finally put me down I looked up at him and smiled then I hugged him again and started crying a little I said "I can't believe your actually here!" He lifted up my chin and said "I can't either but I am so glad I am." I laughed and he wiped the tears from my face. He said "I wanna tell you something lets go inside and i'll tell you you can record it too if you want." I said okay and grabbed my phone paused the video and then we went inside. We sat on the couch and I set up my phone since he said I can record still I mean hey who knows what he's going to say. He said "Listen Madison every since I saw you I always knew you were such a nice person and there is something I want to tell you. well sing to you actually this song describes what I wanna say too you but I may add something when I'm done singing the one part." *play the video* I said okay he got out his guitar and then he started singing "How would you feel, if I told you I loved you? It's just something that I want to do I'll be taking my time, spending my life. Falling deeper in love with you. So tell me that you love me too?" I looked at him blushing then I looked down. He said "did you get it?" I smiled and said "yeah I think so. are you telling me you love me?" He smiled and blushed and said "yeah I love you. when I would tell you I love you good night or I love you bye I actually ment it. I love you Madison! Will you be my girlfriend?" I said "Oh my god Raegan! I love you too! I always have! Yes I will be your girlfriend!" He smiled really big and so did I and then he leaned in and kissed me. We pulled back and I looked over at my phone that was still recording and said "well I guess it was a good thing that I still recorded that!" He laughed and then I turned it off and we talked for a while and kissed a little bit more I love him so much.

A.N. Sorry that was so long lol i'm sure you guys are okay with this long chapter but I was just saying sorry anyway. This chapter was 1126 words! That's the most I have ever done!