Chillin

Me and Raegan were just laying on the couch I still couldn't believe he asked me out. I was laying on top of him I looked up at him and smiled he looked down at me and smiled back. Then we kinda just stared at each other smiling for a little bit then he finally leaned down closer to me and kissed me. When we pulled back we smiled again and I said "Raegan." He looked at me and said "yeah?" I said "I love you so much!" He blushed and said "I love you way more!" I smiled and said "not possible." He said "I don't know it could be you don't know!" We laughed and sat up and he patted his leg and said "come here." I sat on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist. I looked at him and pecked his lips just a small kiss. He did it back and again and again. I lay my head on his chest and he kisses my head. We both take out our phones and I go on Snapchat and I say "Raegan!" He looks up and smiles and I take the picture and I'm about to post it on my story and he says "let me see." I show him and he says "ooo I like that can you take that on my phone?" He laughs after he says that and I do to and say yeah. I take his phone and take the same picture and then we both post it to our story's. I continue being on Snapchat and look at story's. Raegan starts singing something while looking down at his phone. I take a video on my Snapchat and he looks up and blushes then he says "oh noooo." We laugh then I save and post the video. I looks down smiling and then looks up and says "I gotta take pictures and videos of you now!" I say "Noooo I only take pictures and videos of you because your actually cute!" He gasps and says "Are you saying your not cute?! Aw man I'm gonna have to get you for saying that because you are adorable!" He pushes me down on the couch and pecks my lips fast and then stops and tickles me. I say while laughing "Raegan stop!! Oh My Gosh!!" He laughs and sits up then grabs my hands and pulls me up to and brings me to his chest. He looks at me and says "God I love you!" I say "I love you too babe!" We kiss then end up falling asleep together on my couch.

A.N. sorry I didn't update for a while I have been a little sad lately and schools hard I will try to update more. thanks for reading!