Season 3 - Nova

I'm so mad at Bellamy! How could he do this?! He made me...makes me so happy and now he's made me so mad! On top of that, Kane, Octavia, Miller, Brian, Harper and I are in a cave because Pike is out for us. Oh great Bellamy's here too. At least he's changed up.
"You did this!" Octavia yells at Bellamy. "You killed Lincoln!" Hitting him over and over until finally, the last thing she says, kills him; "You're dead to me!" He looks at Octavia for a while but nothing. Octavia sticks with Indra.
He starts looking at me while we eat. Looking at me all soppy like, just asking for forgiveness. Get bent! He deserves what Octavia and everyone else gives him.
*
Today we're going to see Clarke. Lexa died and she's stuck there with Ontari. God only knows how she's feeling.

We arrive and theres blood all over the floor and people hanging on crosses. And look, we've been taken, Murphy too.

Being captured in a cave prison with Bellamy is awkward. With Murphy is just scary, you never know what he's gonna do and the rest are chill. Clarke's here to.
Oh, maybe not. They just took her.
Pike and Bellamy look like they are still besties.
*
Why are we lined up here...?
*
(Sorry for the short chapter but the previous one was longer.)