I fell like........I just did the right thing....but I didn't do the right thing

PLEASE READ!! Don't just vote, yes sorry no art right now ;w;

So it's me!! Wasting chapters!! Whooo hoooo!! It's actually fun wasting chapters. This chapter it's me asking questions, and answering my own questions sometimes, and questions for you......PLEASE READ!! Two reasons, for the the ones that are on the CatCountry roleplay, and some interesting facts about me, yes, so keep reading please.

The first thing I'm gonna say it's that I just noticed that I have been on an art block almost my whole life! Can you believe it? And I'm still on an art block.

Now for the CatCountry, I have made a form, and I'm waiting for the one that made CatCounty roleplay. I can't absolutely believe that no one has taken Mexico, like SERIOUSLY, that offends me a lot. My parents are Mexican, but I was born on USA, more exactly, San Antonio Texas. But I lived most of my life in Mexico, and I'm back once again to the USA, (I'm not currently living on San Antonio Texas). So I'm really lucky to have both nationalities, so DO NOT MESS WITH ME!! XD. Returning to the CatCountry, if they accept my form, his admins or the one that made CatCountry itself, I will draw Mexico, to show you how she exactly looks like. So here is the question, are you at CatCountry rp? If yes speak up and let me know. I don't want to start roleplaying without knowing someone or someone's there. I just feel....that I should have done that form a long time ago.
VIVA MÉXICO!!!!!!!!
Yep, I know Spanish ^^
If you want me to tell you something in Spanish, just tell me. Please don't be mad if I don't answer what you want me to tell you in Spanish. It kinda annoys me, if it gets out of hand, and believe me! When someone hears that I'm Mexican, they just burst out of words for me to tell them on Spanish. Also I have an unique accent, which I totally hate, ALL MY USA FRIENDS LOVE IT!! I just don't get it.

This Artbook will end...............WHENEVER I SAY SO!!! But I will probably finish it at 200 and 400, maybe sooner maybe later ;w;

Mmmm........more questions, or answers.......I can't believe I'm doing this. I live at Detroit MI, if you live there speak up, I really want to see if there is people from there at Wattpad.

I will do my exact location, ok not exact but close, and what school I go to, at 2,300 followers and face reveal at....um...10k or 12k, help me on that please.

More questions?
NOT IF THE REQUESTS ARE OPEN CAUSE THEY ARE NOT OPEN. I get that question REALLY often and It kinda gets annoying. But you can ask about art trades, please don't be offended if I say "no" to you.

-Stellar_Doodles-