Chapter 2 - The War

"OH NO!!" A child yelled out, "They've gotten Logan Vallance! Both of his legs are snapped in half! We couldn't save him in time!"

A meniacle laughter sounded throughout the air, admist the guns shooting and legs snapping.

"Take me to your leader, Victoria Martin, or we'll snap all your legs!" Foot Lady yelled, laughing, with her arms spread out, "If you don't, we'll get to her no matter what it takes!"

A girl ran across the bloodied battlefield, tears in her eyes, as she ran down the 5th grade hallway, where the student hideouts were. Each classroom had been changed, now filled with makeshift beds, weapons, and wounded people.

Despite the Foot Ladies (and men's) that were attacking their legs, they did attack other areas too, such as the hips, head, hands, arms, kneecaps, elbows, and more. They were intelligent creatures indeed.

"Victoria!" The girl cried out, running into the last room of the hallway, which was the head office, "The Foot Ladies and Men have advanced! They're taking us down left and right! We can't read their attacks anymore!"

"Oh no! We can't let them see to the wounded, or me! I lead the armies!" Victoria yelled, "Courtney, thank you for this valuable information!"

She hugged her girlfriend.

"One more thing!" Courtney hugged her back, "They have a new weapon! It's called the Choices Log! They write down a students name, and then a cage surrounds them! They call it detention!"

Victoria nodded, and stuck her pointer finger up in the air, "Prepare my Go-Cart!"

"At once!" Courtney yelped, and ran to go prepare the Go-cart.

Victoria sighed, sitting once more. She concentrated on the solution to this war...and that would be...

She gasped in fear, "N-No... she'll destroy...my...feet..."

Courtney ran back in, saluting again, "Victoria! Your Go-cart has been prepared!!"

She jumped into her Go-Cart and hit Ozzy on the rim of the door.

"AAAH MY KNEECAP!!" Victoria screeched. She breathed in and out very quickly, "I MUST GO ON!!"

Courtney giggled a little bit, opening the drivers door instead of just watching her run into it and hurt herself.

When the Ciel look-alike got in, she drove out of the classroom, almost crashing into the doorway on her way out. She drove down the hallway, and this time, ran into a pole.

"OOOOOWWWWW!"

She inhaled, and continued on her way to the battlefield...er...cafeteria. She barely missed running into another pole.

It was epic as she drove fowards at 6000000000000000 mph, and screamed a battle cry...

"Victoria, you understand you are going 3.2 mph??" Courtney mumbled from behind her girlfriend, taking note of the current condition of the one she cared for, "And your coat is unzipped...you do realize your bra is showing to the world right?"

Victoria stopped screaming out a battle cry,  and took her foot off of the gas, a small tint of pink lining her facial features.

She seemingly calmly zipped up her coat, but on the inside she was screaming even more than her battle cry, and speaking of cry, she was crying on the inside too.

"T-Thank you, Lieutenant Vallance..." She muttered.

Pressing her foot on the gas, she reached 5.6 mph, speeding down the hallways quickly, and she reached the battlefield, jumping off her go- cart with Courtney, letting a tear slip past as it crashed into the wall and low-key exploded.

A loud crackle came from a woman on the stage, "Oh, hello, Anti-Foot Lady! It is quite nice to see you!"

Victoria cringed at the voice, making sure she wasn't near any tables...

"Hello, Foot Lady. To me, it's rather not so nice to see you."

"Rude! Do you know how much I worked on this beautiful braid?!" Foot Lady yelled, pointing to the messy glob of hair on her right shoulder, "I'll Choice Log you for that!"

Victoria's eyes widened as she bowed, "No, No! Y-You don't have to!"

Foot Lady smiled, putting her hands on her hips and pointing at the blue haired teenager infront of her, "So? What shall it be?!"

The blue haired teenager paused, not speaking, but eventually held out her hand, "A-Ah...maybe we can resolve this war without conflict...?"

Foot Lady took a moment to think, looking down, "That would be convenient..."

There was a long silence.

"BUT I LIKE CONFLICT"

CRRRAAACCCKKK