See the similarities?

"So Shizu-chan?" "Hmm?" "When are you going to drop the charade and take me home?" Izaya glanced back at the blond who was pushing him through the streets of Ikebukuro. He did his best to ignore the stares they got while Shizuo seemed to be oblivious to the fact. "Charade?" "Yeah you know an act a lie so just tell me when so I can call someone to get my stuff from your place unless you never really brought it there." Shizuo glanced down and chuckled lightly "You're over analyzing the situation flea. I'm doing this because I have a little something called compassion."

"Hmph." "You know Izaya if you just opened up a little to people then maybe they wouldn't hate you so much." "Oh I'm sorry should I start uprooting stop signs then?" Izaya snapped back mockingly. "If you're trying to rile me up don't bother." They were silent after that with only the sounds of the people in the background to keep them company.

Soon they strolled to Russia sushi. "Eat sushi! sushi good. Get discount now." Simon stopped his mantra once he saw Shizuo and Izaya. "Ah good finally make peace not war." "Oh Simon good save me from this horrible beast." Izaya said adding a slightly dramatic pose. "Don't worry about princess here he's just mad that I'm taking care of him." "I'm not mad well in that sense anyway..." "Well come eat sushi to ease tension." "Eat with him? Never!" "I'll buy you some fatty tuna." "Like you can afford it." "Course I can." He gave Izaya a soft smile "So what do you say?"

Izaya's chest fluttered when he saw that smile but he quickly looked away and mumbled a solid "Alright if you insist." "Good Good get along, be friends I'll get table ready shortly." "Hey lighten up a bit." "You should just quit while you're ahead." Shizuo tilted his head in confusion "What's that supposed to mean." before Izaya could reply Simon came back. "Tables ready enjoy your meals."

The two glanced at each other one last time before Shizuo wheeled Izaya to their table.  

  Izaya observed his surroundings, trying to read some of his precious humans. He saw two women together one with brown short hair and the other with blond hair in a french braid.He then looked over at a man sitting alone sipping what he presumed was coffee.Finally he saw a red haired man typing on his phone at the stools while two seats down sat a guy with silver hair scarfing down his sushi. "Come sit the food is almost complete." Simon said before heading back outside to advertise."Izaya." "What is it you want now Shizu-chan?" "What were you about to say earlier you know when you said I should quit while I'm ahead." "You know very well...on second thought I'm not surprised that you don't get it since you speak before you think.Well what I meant was you don't have to play the nice guy role we hate each other so you really have no reason to take care of me besides you'll get pissed off eventually and kick me to the curb sooner or later." "Like I said earlier you're over analyzing the situation." "Anger is the enemy of non violence." "And pride is a monster that swallows it up." Shizuo quoted back.

Dennis placed down their food saying a quick "Enjoy" before walking back to the kitchen. The two began eating their food while Izaya tried to ignore Shizuo's presence no matter how childish it may seem. "We're going to be living together for who knows how long so might as well make the best of it instead of moping." "The sooner I can go home the better." 'Then I can track down those low-lives and make them suffer.' Izaya thought to himself. He glanced up at Shizuo. "Why are you being nice anyway? what's there to gain oh and don't say the crap you said earlier." "Friendship,understanding, a new perspective. I guess those are a few things I'll get out of this." Izaya tilted his head in confusion "What use is any of that good for? And how do you know you'll even get any of those." "Well I'm getting at least two of them now just talking with you instead of chasing you around." "Don't you miss it?" "I don't know it seems like a distant memory now even if it wasn't so long ago." Shizuo took a sip of his soda. "Do you think you'll gain anything out of this?" "Well I guess to be blunt like you maybe I'll gain an advantage to finally end your life." Izaya smirked for only a second before his expression changed to mild shock at the smile Shizuo was giving him. "See now that you have something to gain as well will you stay with me for just a little while?"

Izaya adverted his eyes. "I guess an opportunity like this doesn't happen everyday." "So it's settled." Izaya nodded. 'He really is a monster...some how he's making me feel things I've never felt before.Terrible things that seem nothing but trouble.' Izaya smiled back of course his smile being fake. 

'Whatever this feeling you're making me suffer through is I'll make sure you hurt 100 times worse.'

 'I don't know why but I want to protect him' Shizuo thought 'I want to protect him from everything that could harm him.'

'That's a promise' they thought in unison.

(The quote, "Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up" Is a quote from Mahatma Gandhi. I used it because it seemed to fit them both perfectly.Just a little fun fact,well see you next chapter~)