2

Kendra

*1 year later*

*1 year later*

"NBA YoungBoy has tooken over, he is all over the blogs, magazines and all every since his grand hit 38 Baby and many more, he will be o-"I cut the radio off as I scoffed shaking my head

I haven't heard from Kentrell well NBA in a year, he's been doing good tho like the radio says. After all that shit with him I ended up moving to sunny California living in a one bedroom apartment.

Still till this day I wonder what did I ever do wrong for all the shit he did to me when all I ever did was be a supportive gf and down chick.

I can't lie for months I missed him, cried my eyes out and all, but I put on my big girl panties and moved on. I still sometimes miss him, but I can never be with him again.

I finished putting the last of my things in my suitcase checking the time as my plane was leaving soon so I hurried up as I slid on my pink fenty slides and grabbed my suitcase hurrying out the house and to the airport.

•••••••••

I had now touched down in my home town Baton Rouge Louisiana.

I breathed in the fresh air as I looked around to see if I could spot Latoya or my mother.

I seen them both at the front as I ran towards them almost falling cause I was wearing slides as I embraced them both into a nice warm hug.

"Bitchhhh I missed you"Toya said as we pulled away and my mama gave her a look "sorry Ms. Stacey"she said as I giggled

"I missed y'all too"I said looking at the two of them smiling big

"Look at my little girl, it seems like forever since I seen you"she said wiping the single tear that fell from her eye as I sighed

"Mama"I said as she shook her head

"I know I know, you had your "reasons"she said using air quotes as I rolled my eyes cause she finta try and start this shit again

"Can we just go"I said as they nodded as I picked up my suitcase and we walked out the airport

We soon arrived at my mama house seeing cars parked all up and down the street, music blasting from her house, and the smell of smoked meat had filled my nose.

With all that smell, I could still single out my aunt Lisa's cherry/apple pie, I always call it chapple pie since it's mixed in.

I hopped out the car as both Latoya and mama trailed behind me.

Even doe me and NBA broke up that didn't mean I'd stopped associating with our friends, I still talk to 3three a little and some of the others as well.

"Look who's here"my aunt Lisa said as she ran towards me hugging me as everyone looked my way and smiled and greeted me giving em a head nod "girl say hello to yo family acting like a stranger"she said as I laughed