•Chapter Ten•

Alois' POV....

Walking around the hallways of the manor, he couldn't help but continuously glance at (F/N) from time to time as they talked. His heart beating against his chest from sudden nervousness being around her.

Damn it why does she have to be so beautiful, and why the fuck am I getting so nervous?, He thought to himself. He began to fiddle his ring that was around his thumb as he watched you starting to skip across the hallway, making a brighter smile crawl upon his facial expression.

"I'm gonna beat you to the other hallway!" He called out. (F/N) turned around and raised her eyebrows as a smile formed on her face.

"Oh really? I like to see you try." (F/N) called out. He smirked and started to run down the hallway, and (F/N) shortly caught up with him. By the time the both of them made it to the other hallway, they tied.

He and (F/N) both fell to the ground, laying next to each other as they gasped for air. He started to laugh as he sat up and just thought over what they did.

"You're a fast runner (F/N)." He commented. A blush heated up across his face though as he continued to look at (F/N). Her (H/L) (H/C) was spread out all over the floor, her (E/C) eyes widened from the fun, and her smooth (S/C) complexion.

That's what he missed a lot about her....

Staring at her features, he started to feel the feeling he had long ago....the feeling he thought he never thought he would ever feel again since he lost her. However, the sound of the front door being banged against could be heard throughout the mansion. He looked around with slight confusion, and seconds later (F/N) looked exactly the same way.

The two looked at each other before rushing back towards the front door. When they arrived near the entrance Claude was already opening the door. A figure stood there wearing a coat that covered their face, and wore a hat that covered most of its head.

"The storm came in, and I was wondering if you were kind enough to let stay here for the night." The stranger said. It was a man that had a smooth, calm voice. However, something...strange was sensed from him.

He stood closely by (F/N), but then led her along with him towards the man. Observing him, He went onto his tip toes to attempt seeing his facial complexion, but with no luck He took a sniff of him.

Smells nice.....

"So, what's your name?" He asked. The stranger did not reply, but He didn't mind. Besides, it was only right to let this man stay with us for the night.

"Smells rather nice." He whispered to himself. Looking back towards Claude He nodded his head and sighed before taking (F/N)'s hand again. Her warmth making his body feel comforted. However, looking towards (F/N) He noticed her (E/C) eyes were narrowed towards the stranger as if she was investigating him.

"This man will be staying with us, understood Claude?" He asked Claude. He noticed how Claude stiffened before bowing towards him, and letting the man in. He continued to hold onto (F/N)'s hand as they walked towards the dinning room. Looking towards her he began started to notice my heart pounding like crazy. Her (H/L) (H/C) was swaying back in forth in motion perfectly as she walked, and her (E/C) eyes seemed to brighten as she noticed him looking at her before casting her perfect smile.

"I'm happy we're on good terms Alois." (F/N) said, squeezing his hand gently.

I have to keep it like it is...I know she doesn't remember, but maybe I could start over, He thought. However, he started to feel sadness again and squeezed her hand again.