Rainbow Meets Soarin

What a lovely morning,Celestia's sun was rising,birds chirping as Rainbow Dash woke up from the really loud alarm clock of hers.
"Ugh,is it morning already?!"She complained,pushing the covers off her,rising up from her bed,she then took a shower and brushed her teeth afterwards,then headed downstairs.

She heard a crash! on the kitchen,"Seriously Scootaloo,100th time this week..."She groaned,trotting inside the kitchen. "Scootal- WHAT IN CELESTIA?!?!"Her mouth dropped,shocked with what she saw. Scootaloo was lying limp on the floor,with the pancakes besides her,she was cooking Pancakes??She ran to Scootaloo. "Oh my god !Scoots are you okay?!"She cried,carrying Scootaloo. "Im fine."She lied,she didnt want to worry Dash.

Dash didnt know what to do,then blood was spilling from Scootaloo's front hoof.
"Oh my god..."She ran back from the kitchen and got a wet towel,then ran back to scootaloo. "im sorry"Rainbow said to herself,it wasnt her fault,nor Scoots,but No Pony. It was an accident. Apparently Scootaloo cutted herself with a knife,why did she even need a knife though?Thats weird...

Dash then carried Scootaloo on her back to bring her to the hospital when somepony crashed onto her,it was a light blue pegasus with navy blue hair.
"Oooff !What the-"She shouted,looking for her sister.
He then said "Sorry,Hottie !"
Dash rolled her eyes,What a bitch.

Dash finally saw Scootaloo and Brang her back to her back,Why the fuck would you do that?you fucking pervert.
Rainbow Dash finally reached the Hospital,Ugh,finally. Atleast that jerk wasnt here....my sister almost died for fuck sake.
She rushed through the door,but then stopped when she saw the Cutie Mark Crusaders; AppleBloom and Sweetie Belle. "Umm,why are you here fillies?"Dash Questioned. "Uh,duh. We are helping Patients,ofcour-"Sweetie Belle Stopped,"Scootaloo?"

"What in tarnation happened to her?!"AppleBloom said,shaking,
"Its a pretty long story,but,long story short. She was cookin pancakes until she fell on a chair and cutted herself,i needed to bring her here."The blue Pegasus answered. It wasnt really long until a nurse approached the Rainbow-Maned Pegasus with an Orange Filly behind her back. "Miss,i want you to follow me,bring the filly with you."The Nurse asked,slightly rude but she didnt question it "but dont bring those 2 ponies,they made a really big mess."She continued,the fillies stomping their hooves on the floor while walking outside,grunting.

Dash followed her,a worried look on her face. What if she didnt live?what if she died?WHAT IF SHE LEAVES ME?! she told herself,breathing heavily,she didnt realize the hoof waving in front of her face. "Huh?what?is she okay?!"She asked.

The Nurse said "Well,first of all,why did you zoned out of your mind?and Second,yes. But she has a major crack on her back,including the wings. That means she cant walk,or fly. She has a wheelchair anyways."The nurse said boredly. "May i have a question?why are you acting soo,rude right now?"Dash asked,"Its none of your business,Miss Dash."The nurse answered,walking away from Dash.

Rainbow Dash was outside the hospital,looking for her friends.i still wondered,who is that pony who crashed onto me?is he new?but he called me a Hottie,Does he like me?!

          This Chapter was hella bad,it didnt make sense .-.im sorry about that. Im new to this 'Story' stuff,i didnt know that it was hard,lol rip. See you later i guess.

~Chalsey / MLPAnonymousLover