Chapter 2:The Secret

All the emotions were getting to me. I couldn't take it before I ran out of the great hall. Mickeyline and Rowland came running after me. "You love him" said Rowland. "He is the most meanest professor here at Hogwarts and you love him!". I refuse to believe he was mean at all because he was the sweetest little thing when we were little.  "Yes I love him and I always will". I promised Severus that I would never leave him and I never have. Coming back to Hogwarts at this time seemed appropriate. I knew that Severus was a professor here and I desparatly wanted to get back to him. But in order to really be around him twenty-four-seven, I needed to do something through Hogwarts because he's always there. So I decided to go for a masters degree. And I did not regret my decision at all. I was gonna do good and get the degree but this time when I finished at Hogwarts I was gonna have Severus behind me. I got up and walked back into the great hall. Dinner had already started. I sat down at the Slytherin table and started eating. "How could you love someone like him if you don't mind me asking?" said Rowland. "I don't know I just do always have and always will" I said. Dinner was over and it was time to return to our dormitories. For some reason I couldn't figure out who the man was talking to Severus. Although I do kind of recognize the purple wrap on his head. His face just didn't ring a bell. I left with the slytherin prefix on the way to slytherin house. I couldn't wait to unpack and decorate my dormitory just like old times.  "Sirius black is the one that killed your parents Harry" I heard someone say. I turned around and it was Harry Potter walking with another Gryffindor down the hallway towards the Gryffindor house. There was all this talk for twelve years about Sirius Black murdering James & Lily Potter. They believed that he was the one who sold them to Voldemort. Severus believed it to. But the secret is that I knew the whole plot back then. And it wasn't Sirius who did it.