Chapter 21:Uh-Oh The Changes

Over the next few months of being newlyweds things were awesome. Severus and I were the perfect couple in my opinion, we never argued over anything. We expressed our passion of love for the second time and this time it was without protection. Things were going great. Severus had comepletly changed. He was not as cold hearted as he was once before. He laughed more, he smiled more, he was even nicer towards Potter. Could getting married and finally being able to love again help change his moods? Whatever it was I enjoyed it, because he was always happy and that's what I wanted him to be; happy. He never once got soft though, he was still that tough Severus Snape who still gave detentions for anything. That never changed. He always had a glow in his eyes, always a sparkle. Not only did he physically smile but his eyes smiled to. He was an extremely happy man. About seven months into our marriage and a week since we expressed our passion for the second time, I started to feel weird. I was constantly getting sick. I felt sick every morning I woke up, couldn't keep any food down, and always felt extremely tired. I started having mood swings which was very rare, and I was missing my monthly. I didn't really know what this was or why this was happening. I started losing weight and I was already a stick. My body was changing and so was my moods. It always seemed like I was to tired to go out with my husband. I still made sure I showed him that I cared for him. And I showed him affection. I always gave him back rubs after his long days of work, I still cooked for him, did his hair, and always gave him deep passionate kisses. I told him I love him and every time I said that tears came running down my face. I cried because it was the truth and I felt like I wasn't doing enough for him. I needed to cater to him more. Over the next three weeks I got sicker and sicker. "What's happening to you baby"? Severus said with a really concerned look. "I don't know but whatever virus this is I don't like it". And I surely didn't, I needed to figure out what this was and fast. So remembering that Severus and I expressed passion going on four weeks now, I decided to go take a test. I needed to know if I was pregnant. I went to the hospital wing and told the doctor my situation and asked for the test. I got ready to take the test and I was very nervous. If I was pregnant I was going to be the happiest wife in the world, and I always insisted on Severus becoming a father because I knew he'd make a great one. Severus would be happy to; he always wanted a son. I took the test and had to wait an hour for my results. When the test came back it would either say pregnant and show me how far along I was or not pregnant. Straight like that. Since I had to wait an hour I decided to go to class. That lasts an hour, I hadn't been to any class in two weeks because of my body changes. I just felt super weird. Once the class was done I returned to the hospital wing. I reminded them of my test. They went to get my results and handed them over to me. "You should be very proud" the nurse said to me. "This is it" I said both nervous anxious and excited to look at my results. "I don't believe it" my jaw dropped, my eyes widened in excitement. Now I knew why I was feeling so sick and not myself. The test revealed that I  was pregnant, six weeks ahead. I could not wait to show Severus!