Back To Work

Chapter 3
(2 days later )
Rachel's pov:
I took a deep breath as I walked into the hospital where I met Finn. I needed a job , so I'm back here again. I walked through the door and it was like I had walked into an old memory .

"Hi, I'm here to see Chief Bailey ." I said .

"Okay I'll let her know." The nurse said and I went up into her office .

"Rachel Berry , as I live and breath I never thought I see you again." Chief Bailey said to me .

"Nice to see you too Chief Bailey." I said as I sat down .

"So how can I help you?" She asked me .

"Well , I need a job and I was hoping if you needed one that you could hire me as your chief of cardiothoracic's ." I asked her .

"Rachel, as much as I think you be great at it I can't just hire you without references ." She said .

"Which is why I'm giving you my resume ." I said and handed it to her .

"Chief resident in New York for 3 years , how did it go?" She asked me .

"It went great and I would love to be back here ever if I'm not the head of it ." I said .

She looked down and said ,

"Well Dr. Yang is gone and we need a new one . Okay, the job is yours and you can start once we get the paper work sorted out , now come with me ." She said and I followed .