Chapter 1

You were sat in Starbucks doodling in your sketch pad, trying to perfect Black widow and Iron man's battle stance. Ever since New York, you'd been fascinated by the avengers, and tried to keep up to date on all of their battles. You were amazed by their powers and abilities, and they taught you that nothing can really be classed as fiction or nonfiction anymore; there were literally aliens coming from a portal in the sky.
Every so often you brushed the few strands of your (Y/C) hair out of your face. The sooner you finished your drawing the better, as you planned on painting it on your bedroom wall ( much to the unawareness of your friends who you share the apartment with, who would/ will probably kill you for it.) 

Abruptly, you hear fangirl-like screams coming from 95% of the coffee shop as the door opens.  You swirled around and saw him... THE Tony Stark.
About five girls ran up to him asking for hugs, photos and autographs. Little kids tugged on their dads shirts as they stared in awe saying "Dad,I think that's Iron man." And you sat there in the corner hyperventilating and being unable to move (like the time you saw Jensen Ackles in Walmart in what you swear was Misha's AC/DC shirt.)

Tony falsely smiled and pushed past his 'fans' to order something. You carried on staring at him as he waited for his drink, until you saw him looking over at you. As soon as you realised you turned back to your sketch, mentally face-palming yourself for looking like a strange, Tony obsessed, pervert.
You looked up at him again, marvelling at the perfection that stood before you. It was Tony Stark, the actual Tony Stark. You saw him thank the blushing server who handed him his drink, and then leave the shop.

Well done, you've just let your idol walk away, without you even saying hello... or getting a picture to prove you saw him.
You looked down at your sketch pad then back through the glass door to the man who was about to get in his black Audi R8, then grabbed your bag and ran (like the doctor)
after Stark.
"Wait !! Tony Stark !!!" You yelled as he opened his car door to get in. He turned his head, looking confused and slightly annoyed. He shut his car door and walked towards you, pulling a pen from his pocket.
"Hello. You know who I am, nice to meet you. I'm in a hurry, Earths mightiest hero stuff. Want an autograph? Gimme whatever it is, I don't have all day"

"Ermmm..." it took you a moment to process all that he just said. He really is kind of obnoxious, but he's even better looking up close. And he's smaller than you thought. I guess he takes the precaution of a large suit and good angles.
You then realised you hadn't replied and he was probably getting annoyed at you staring at him like a goldfish. You held out your drawing for him to sign and smiled. He took it off you, signed it absent mindedly, then went to hand it back to you. Just as you went to retrieve it , he pulled it away and actually looked at it properly.

"This is actually pretty good" He said, admiring your half finished piece.              

"Err, thanks ?" You said as he handed it back to you, then got into his car. He was about to drive away, when he rolled down his window. "Your sketching skills are good... I need that for my suit designs, gimme your number, I'll call if I ever need some assistance."

You were shocked. Massively shocked. You tore out a piece of paper from your sketch pad and scribbled down your name and number, then went to hand it to him.
"Ye... I don't like being handed stuff... if you could just put it on there"  he said pointing to the dashboard.
You pulled a slight face, then did what he said.
"Thanks...(Y/N)" he winked, then drove away.

Okay, whatever happens from this point on in your life... you just met Tony Stark.
You smiled at your sketch pad that now had his signature on it, then clutched it to your chest like you were never going to let it go, then proceeded to walk back to your block of flats.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You opened the unlocked door to see your two friends sat on the couch playing Mario kart on your wii U. You shut the door as you laughed at them. They hadn't even acknowledged you were there.
You stood and waited until the course finished to speak up and say hello.

"Hey (Y/N)" Hannah said.
You and Hannah had been friends since high school, and we're almost inseparable. It was her idea for you to get the flat together,then Bella decided she'd live with you too, which worked out well, as she's quite rich, and often decides to pay most of the rent. You and Bella became friends at the same time as you and Hannah did. You weren't always as close to Bella as Hannah, but you were still best buds.
You placed your bag down on the floor then squeezed in-between the two of them.

"Look..." you said with the biggest smile ever, as you opened your sketch pad to the avengers drawing page with Tony's signature.
They both stared blankly at it for a second before realising what it actually was.

"That's Stark's signature isn't it ?!?" Bella squealed.
You nodded your head, with the biggest grin on your face ever.

"No way ! It can't be " Hannah exclaimed.
"It is !" You said gleaming. "I met him today when I was at Starbucks, and he almost left but I ran after him... and we had a conversation!! And then he ask..." then you stopped. Telling people that Tony Stark has your number and you'll soon have his isn't the best idea.
Hannah's expression mirrored Bella's. "and then he asked ?" They said in unison
"Ermmm... he asked me. If... if I was a fan ? Yeah, he asked if I was a fan"
Before Hannah or Bella could say anything you hopped up off the couch and grabbed your bag.
"Anyway, I'm really tiredd... *yawn* night"

"It's 2:35 in the afternoon." Bella said, but you'd already shut the door.

You went into your room, took of your clothes and threw them across your room onto a chair, then flopped onto your bed and fell asleep, at 2:40 in the afternoon, feeling ecstatic.