Chapter 22

Staring down at the watch on your wrist, you sat and on the edge of Tony's bed and waited for him to get ready. You twisted your arm slightly and watched the light shimmer on the watch face.
Tony watched and laughed at you, unbuttoning yet another shirt and throwing it on a chair.

"Come on Tony, I said I'd set off in half an hour and that was 29 minutes ago. You have a minute to get ready."

"We'll be there on time (Y/N), stop complaining," he retorted, buttoning up another shirt, glancing at himself in the mirror, then taking it off.

"Do you always take this long to get ready ?" You questioned.

"12% of the time."

You rolled your eyes at him and raised your eyebrow.

"An argument could be made for 15%"

You went back to looking at your watch as you waited another ten minutes for him before finally giving up. You stood up and scanned all the shirts in his open wardrobe.

You noticed the familiar black sabbath t-shirt that you'd seen him in before and picked it up, along with some black jeans and a black blazer. You handed them them him and he reluctantly took them from you, judging the outfit you'd chosen.

As he was getting changed you rummaged through his drawers, finding the place where he kept his watches.
You picked out a black Rolex for him and picked up his sunglasses. You stuck the sunglasses in his blazer pocket and passed over the Rolex for him to put on.

"See, you look great. Now let's go," you said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and trying to usher him out of the room.

He took another look at his outfit, staring at his reflection in the mirror.

"You can't tell me you don't like it," you stated. "I can see the smile creeping onto your lips."

He rolled his eyes and took your hand.

"It's. ok." He responded, a hint of sarcasm playing on his words.

"Pfft. 'It's okay.' You're just annoyed that I found a better outfit than you," you mocked.

You both headed towards the garage where all of his cars were kept.

"Oh Shit."

You turned on your heels and raised an eyebrow at Tony, who'd stopped dead in his tracks and mirrored your expression. You sighed and wished you hadn't given him the opportunity to tag along.

"What is it ?" You asked.

"I think I forgot the keys," he said,  replaying his memories in his head. His puzzled expression was etched across his face as he double checked his pockets and sighed.

"You have more than one car Tony, surely you have more than one set of car keys, " You responded, folding your arms across your chest impatiently.

"Yeah, but I wanted to go in the Audi," he pouted, looking completely unlike himself.

"Just choose another car, " You stated, checking the time and inwardly cursing.

Tony headed towards you and chuckled. He held out his hand for you to take and interlaced his fingers with yours, before spinning you round and pulling you towards his Lamborghini.

Your phone buzzed and you pulled it out of your pocket.

'We're just about to set off, we'll meet you there, don't be late :)' - Hannah