Chapter 24

Jonathan's POV

~A week later~

Evan has been acting weird, he has been puking almost ever morning. Then he's been eating stuff with like, pickles and bacon. He has to pee a lot as well.

'You should take him to a doctor'

Why?

'You'll find out, if you take him to a doctor'

Uh, okay.

"Evan?" I asked, right now he was laying down in bed.

"Y-yes?" He asked. His stuttering has gotten a lot better with the new method I have. I know, I'm a genius!

"Maybe we should take you to a doctor?" I told him. He then tensed up.

"W-what if it isn't anything serious?" He asked quickly.

"What if it is?" I stated, more like asked. I got him with that one, HAH!

"F-fine, but you w-will owe me!" He said smirking, I smiled and whispered in his ear, "I'll give you the best gift.." seductively. He blushed a bright red, we hopped in the car and headed to the doctor.

~Boopin', and Doopin' a time skip~

We arrived at the doctor.

"Hello, I'm Evan Fong, I'd like to make a doctors appointment."

"Yes, just fill out these papers, once you do that a doctor will be right with you." The nurse said.

As Evan was filling out the paper, I was walking around.. Until I heard the sounds of baby's crying. I look over to see a nursery. I look at the babies in awe. Then something hit me..

Morning sickness, food cravings, and having to pee a lot.... What about the emotiona---- He has more snippy lately.. Is he, pregnant? No.. no need to worry, he is not, males cannot be pregnant right?

I look over at Evan and see him handing the papers to the nurse.

"A doctor should be with you shortly." The nurse said. We both nodded and sat down.

"Evan Fong..?" A doctor asked. "That would be me." Evan said, and we both walked into the room.

Evan's POV

"I am doctor Aaron, what seems to be the problem here."

"Well, I have been throwing up mostly every morning, peeing a lot, and--"

"He's been very emotional." Jonathan cuts in. I glared at him.

"I also have weird food cravings.." I said slowly. 

"Well, Evan, sounds like you're pregnant.." The doctor said slowly. We both looked shocked.

"H-how?!" I asked. "Have you had sexual intercourse?" The doctor asked, I nodded my head.

"When was it?" He asked.

"A little bit of a week ago." - "And this has been going on for a week."

"We will run some tests."

"Okay, thank you."

( Gonna start a non-fiction book based on me soon. )