Chapter 27

A couple years later

Jonathan's POV

You know,  we all have these moments we love to cherish. Moments like these are the ones we want to remember.

The day Evan and I got married our baby was born. It was a girl, and her name is Jane.

Jane Joan Dennis

I've never been more happier in my entire life. I love Evam to death.

'Hello again.'

Shut up, I'm trying to do an outro here

'if you think your story is over think again.'

I look back at Evan smiling as he played with Jane. She ran around our yard, Evan chasing after her. I grabbed my camera and snapped a photo. I've because a photographer for wedding, additional to YouTube videos. Boy it is fun. The two things I always wanted to do.

Evan has a YouTube channel, so do the rest of the guys. We all love the jobs we have. Craig and Tyler have a 11 month year old, named James. Brian and Brock just got married. We lost contact with David and Lui a while back. So I'm not sure, it's the same with Marcel.. But hopefully nothing bad happened.

We all reach those limits. I have so much joy, to offer, to give, and to have...

3rd Persons POV

Everyone was happy. No more drama, or hospitals. No more suicidal thoughts, voices have gone away.

?? POV

Please.. Help us.. We've been praying for night, and Days.

I wonder how Evan and the guys are doing.

"Oh Marcel, Lui, David.." She said.

"Go away, haven't you done enough?"

"Not quite.." She giggled.

"Taylor what happened to ye? " David asked.

"Jonathan SHOULD'VE BEEN MINE!" She yelled and stabbed the wall, right next to my head.