The Sencens pt 2

This chapter is dedicated to Book_Nerd4561

Thank you for your support!! :)

****

King Dimitar had arranged two rooms for Sophie and her family. They were right next to each other, in case of an emergency.

"Do you think the girls mind? Coming here, I mean." Sophie asked Keefe as they were unpacking in their room.

"Sophie," he said pausing what he was doing,"Remember all the crazy stuff we got to do, and still get to do? If anything they're jealous they can't join rebellions and awesome Team-Foster-Keefe stuff. They are ecstatic about coming here- so don't worry." She looked up at him and nodded.

Keefe grinned mischievously, as he scooped her up in his arms- with one arm under her legs and one on her back. She shrieked and giggled as he spun her around the room- only stopping when the door suddenly opened.

Sophie's face went red as she saw the ogre guard in the doorway. He had clearly expected to find intruders, not the married couple giggling like idiots. Keefe set her down on her feet, and she had to grab onto him as she wobbled with dizziness. The guard abruptly closed the door in embarrassment.

Keefe erupted into laughter, as Sophie swatted his arm. "What?" He asked innocently.

"You're unbelievable," she muttered.

"You married the Keefester," he reminded her. And she struggled to fight off a smile. And then she got an idea.

She got up on her tiptoes real close to his face, and said,"Yes I did, but you got to marry me." Right as he leaned down to kiss her, she moved. "How many boys were in my fan club again?"

She turned her attention back to their bags that needed to be unpacked. As she unzipped one, she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist and hold her. "Yes Keefe?" She asked, pretending to not notice him. "Fosteerrr,"he whined.

She glanced at him through the corner of her eye, which was a mistake. She caught sight of his puppy dog face. He pouted at her, and she quickly turned back around to her work. Or tried to. After a few seconds she gave him her attention again. "Fiinneee..." she sighed out dramatically. 

"Knew you couldn't resist the Keefster," he said smirking at her. Keefe was clearly happy as he nuzzled his face into her shoulder. And Sophie just rolled her eyes at her ridiculous husband. She turned and gave him a quick peck on the lips, which he instantly deepened.

"UGH, my eyes!!"

"GROSS!!!"

"Gah- mommy you look like you can't breathe! Are you okay?"

Both Sophie and Keefe paused and turned to stare at their three daughters, that had appeared out of nowhere. Sophie's face felt like it was on fire. She glanced at Keefe, who just raised an eyebrow at his daughters' proclamations. Right before he got a wicked gleam in his eye. Sophie eyed him, what was he planning?

Her question was answered less than a second later. He still had his arm around her waist, so when he bent them, she wouldn't fall. And then he kissed her very intensely in front of the girls. When he let Sophie back up, she was gasping for air. She wobbled for a second, and Keefe just grinned as he kept his arm wrapped firmly around her.

"DAD!! My innocent eyes can only take so much!" Rose pleaded dramatically.

Yep, spitting image of her father, Sophie thought.

"My innocent ears can only take so much," Keefe retaliated.

"Bed time. Now." Sophie said before Rose could say anything. As soon as the girls were in their own room, she turned to Keefe. "You too Sencen," she said.

"Me? What did I do?"

She gave him a look, and he hastily ran to bed exclaiming,"Night my lovely wife!''

Sophie couldn't stop the wide grin that broke over her face. Being married to Keefe, she had her own kind of adventures. He could feel her emotions, he and the girls always joked and played around with her. She rarely had a reason to not smile or laugh.

Sophie Sencen certainly had new adventures in her life, and her daughters definitely had a  large place in them.