A Sencen Reunion pt 2

This chapter is dedicated to glitterbutt11

Thanks for all your support!! :)

****

"We are so so soooo screwed..." Ella groaned.

"Mom's gonna kill us!!" Rose screeched,"And then kill us again!!"

Keefe visibly paled and gulped, he was quietly in agreement with his daughters- his wife was gonna murder him. They needed to find Kenric Jr., and fast- before Sophie found out.

"OK!!" Keefe shouted, "Who had him last?" 

Calla tugged on his arm,"But daddy, mommy gave Kenny to you- before we started with the pranks and traps." Her words only made it so much worse for him.

"Alright, we just need to find him before your mother notices something-"

"So... before she calls us for dinner?" Rose interrupted him.

He face-palmed, How did I manage to lose my three-months-old son? "Yes, before your mother calls us for dinner- she'll kill us if she's left alone with them..." 

"Ok, listen up!" Keefe said, "Someone needs to keep your mother from getting suspicious, while the rest of us find him before dinner."

The girls all exchanged looks, "Ella? She's like a mini-mom...."

"Rose is the oldest!"

"Calla's the best manipulator!!"

"Dad's gonna be buried alive, and we'll just be in trouble... so..."

"Woah! Back the T-Rex up, why would I be the one in my grave?" Keefe interrupted them.

"Because mom holds you responsible for almost everything to do with us, especially if you were involved." Ella informed him.

"And mom just blames you for stuff in general too." Rose said in an bored tone.

"Out of love though." Calla added.

"That's it!" Keefe said throwing his hands in the air,"Rose you're distracting your mother."

Ella and Calla high-fived, and Rose pouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where would a three-month-old be?" Calla wondered aloud.

"Maybe looking for anything colorful or interesting?" Ella responded weakly.

"Actually, one time I lost you at a human zoo... so, probably around something dangerous." Keefe told his middle child.

"Hmm, you know I don't think mom would be too surprised if she found out you lost the baby..." Ella muttered more to herself.

Her father put a hand to his chest, pretending to be offended, "I'll have you know, I've lost all of my children at least once."

Both Calla and Ella stared at him, "Why did mom marry you again?"

He cocked an eyebrow, "My amazingly good-looks, of course."

"Righhht....."

"LOOK!!" Calla exclaimed.

They looked to see what she was pointing at, something small was moving on the other side of the room. It almost seemed like an animal- except for the blue wonsie and adorable giggling sounds it was making.