Pink Pearl to an Opal

Lapis brought me to the water. "First we have to cover your gem," Lapis said. "What gem would you like to pretend to be?"
I thought for a moment. "Opal?" I asked.
Lapis shrugged. "Okay, change your outfit in blue, white, pink, or black. That's the colors Opal's wear," Lapis said.
I thought of an outfit and changed mine. I wore a pink see through skirt, light blue leggings, and a white shirt. I looked down at myself. "I'm still Pink through," I said. "They'll know I'm a Pink Pearl."
"You can be a pink Opal. Since Opal's have different colors on their Gems, Home World says they don't actually have a normal color. Now I just gotta make a fake gem..." Lapis looked around.
"We don't need a fake gem. Let's go to the battle ground and look for an Opal shard," I said.
~~~
Being back on the battle grounds made my stomach twist in a furious knot. Seeing shattered gems was no different from seeing Pearl's dead body... if she really is dead. I can't go back to the fountain, I cracked the warp pad and I'm not going to make Lapis fly across the world to see if someone I hate is dead. But going to Home World is just as bad.
Lapis rubbed some shattered gems. "They didn't deserve this..."
"None of them did," I said. "This war was useless."
We kept searching, and to our luck we found an Opal, split in half.
"We can use her, and when we're done we're putting right back here," I said.
Lapis nodded. "Let's get back to the temple and glue that to you."
~~~
Lapis used this glue stuff she brought from Home World, it attaches things to our bodies, like how Peridot has those limb attachments. Lapis asked me where I wanted to gem and I said my left thigh. Lapis placed the gem on me.
"You ready- Opal?" Lapis teased.
"Don't call me that until we get to Home World," I said.
~~~
Lapis and I entered the temple, to see how well my disguise worked. We walked to the back near the warp pad, and look at all the 37 Crystal Gems that were left.
Pearl was gone. But we didn't know. She could still be out there or she could still be sitting in the Rose's statue's arms. I know I saw her gem shattered, the liquid spilling down her face. I won't be surprised if it shows she's dead.
"Your hair!" Lapis shouted, she pulled me into a corner and messed with my curly thick pink hair. But for some reason she didn't seem satisfied. Lapis put her hand on her chin. "You need a wig."
"Where are you going to get one?" I asked.
"I don't know... the diamonds have a whole thing of wigs. Maybe we can get one when we go to Home World," lapis said.
"I never saw the diamonds's wigs," I said. "She never told me about them."
"Because you guys are only for reasonable things," Lapis said.
"What? I did everything for my Diamond! I did more than reasonable things," I snapped.
Lapis chuckled. "Please. You pearls were just for show. You did stuff for your diamonds that actually meant something, you never know they're secrets. Tell me one of your diamonds secrets."
I sighed. "She never told me any."
"See? You guys were just for show and helped out. Nothing too serious. The solider Gems did the serious stuff," Lapis said.
I felt fire burn inside me. How dare someone like Lapis, whose probably never seen a Diamond in person, say I never did the personal stuff? I lightly opened my mouth and took a deep breath, the cold hair drying my throat. "How are we going to get to home World," I said that sounded more like a statement than a question.
"I'm flying you there. We can take a couple breaks along the way. Like we can stop at Home World #62 and #109," Lapis said.
Suddenly lapis's voice made me want to clog my ears up with a cloth and forget about even wondering is Pearl was still alive. Did it matter if she was alive? If she still was then it would take her forever to reach us. She can't fly, and she can't run that fast, so it'll take her a long time to reach the temple from where she is. And by a long time I mean like years.
I looked at Lapis. "I don't think this is necessary," I said, rubbing my pink hair. "I don't think Pearl's alive."
"What?! You were the one that said she's still alive!" Lapis snapped.
"I know! And I still feel that she's alive but doing this is crazy!" I said pulling the Opal off of my thigh. "I don't wanna do this.
Lapis crossed her arms. "Fine. You're not. But I am," Lapis grew large wings from her back and flew off.
I wanted to hide in the dark.
~~~
"Pink Pearl?" Rose called behind me in a low voice.
I turned away, looking at her made me feel anxious.
"I need to talk to you..." Rose gently took my hand but I pulled away. She was the reason why Pearl killed herself, and even though I still hate Pearl, my emotions are wacky. Rose sighed. "Please, just follow me."
It took long moments for me to nod and finally follow Rose, to her room. Rose opened the door and let me in. The room was covered in pink clouds and a pink sky. Rose closed her eyes, and suddenly the figure of a man appeared. "This is going to be my future husband- according to Garnet. She said we're going to have a child and I'll die. I can't die, not with all this happening. Can you please, please make sure I never meet him?"
I took a step back and glared at the figure. "Can't you make sure you don't meet him yourself?"
"I'm afraid love will take over," Rose said.
I felt rage build up inside me again. "STOP!"
Rose flinched.
"You think everyone is going to bend backwards for you! You think everyone is going to do everything for you because you're Rose you SHATTERED Pink Diamond and if it wasn't for you I'd still be on Home World! I had no choice!" I hissed.
"What? What do you mean if it wasn't for me?" Rose asked. She looked stupid, no knowing what I meant.
"I mean you shattered me diamond! You fought me and acted like shattering Pink Diamond would fix everything but it won't! Home World is pissed and they're going to come back. You expect to shatter their diamond and not get away with it?"
Rose was completely frozen. She stared at me with fear in her eyes. Then rage. "Y-you're Pink Diamonds Pearl?" Rose nearly whispered.
"Yes! I'm Pink Pearl and I'm done hiding it!" I snapped. I summoned my weapon and swung at Rose. Rose jumped in the air and grabbed her sword, she swung it at me and just missing me side. I kicked her and she fell backwards. Suddenly, a roar rose in the distance. I turned around and saw a pink lion. It's eyes were dark and mysterious, it growled and suddenly I felt two chains wrap around my wrists. I looked down and nearly fainted.
The chains pulled me back and I fell. I screamed and screamed but no one could save me. Not Emerald, not Peridot, not Lazuli or Lapid, not Topaz. I was alone. The chains stopped and were stuck to a cloud. The chains were only five feet long, I was unable to move around a lot.
"ROSE GET BACK HERE!" I called, but Rose didn't come back. I knew she wouldn't. Rose was gonna keep me trapped here.
Like Malachite.
Was Rose keeping Malachite trapped... or... wait.
Maybe Malachite wasn't the actual Malachite that's being kept trapped. Maybe that Malachite was just another Malachite that's going to be trapped for another reason. Maybe Rose is keeping me and another Malachite trapped here. I looked around, but all there was were clouds and the sky, there was nothing here but me... maybe even more prisoners.

Suddenly, everything went black again, but I was still awake. Water rose from my feet and stopped at my waist. A large green figure stood tall in the background, her arms wrapped around her body, locked from chains. She turned around and I noticed it was the Malachite I keep seeing. "You did nothing to save me."

I watched as Malachite dragged herself closer to me.

"You can't even save yourself," Malachite stood up higher and the chains tightened, she flinched and squeezed her eyes shut. "I can barley even save myself."

"I don't even know what to do! I don't know how to save the future! I have to save Lapis and you... maybe... but there was another gem I was in the future vision I had!" I cried. My voice echoed through the darkness and suddenly Malachite swooped down towards me.

"You were suppose to avoid her, and you helped her!" Malachite pulled on one of the chains and she opened her eyes. "You weren't suppose to talk to her! This is what happens when you talk to lapis!" Malachite gestured to her chains. "I didn't do anything and she's keeping us prisoner!"
"What do you mean? Who is? lapis is?" I asked and suddenly I realized something, I was talking to Malachite not Jasper or Lapis. Malachite. I had the power to talk to fusions on the inside and learn how they feel themselves... in the future. "What did you do to Lapis?"
"I didn't do anything! Jasper did!" Malachite snapped and she leaned back. "Jasper brought Lapis back to Earth and since Lapis has been kept prisoner all her life..."
"Wait what?" I asked. I saved Lapis from the mirror. She's can't be a prisoner anymore.
Malachite nodded. "When she was on Home World, they saw her as dangerous, so they locked her up. And when Lapis went back to Home World to check if Pearl was alive... White Diamond caught her and locked her up until Jasper decided to bring her back to Earth. Until then, you'll be trapped in this room for thousands of years. Lapis will find you in here."
I held my breath. Being locked up in here for thousands of years... I should've let Pearl kill me... now I can't save Malachite or Ruby and Sapphire from splitting.
"Are you okay?" Malachite asked.
"I can't fix the future," I said.
Malachite shrugged. "I'm not even alive yet. I'm just a... demo," the chains softened. "But I'm going through exact what Malachite will be."
"I'm sorry," I said softly.
I heard Malachite take a deep breath. "You keep bending backwards for people."
I looked up.
"Try only bending backwards for yourself. Think about it, everything that's happening to you is because of what other people wanted to do."
I just sighed and felt the water come up higher.