Morgan Freeman

"Challenge yourself; it's the only path which leads to growth."

"You know, the ancient Egyptians had a beautiful belief about death. When their souls got to the entrance to heaven, the guards asked two questions. Their answers determined whether they were able to enter or not. 'Have you found joy in your life?' 'Has your life brought joy to others?'"

"I am passionate about what is going on with the oceans, mainly because we are for some idiotic reason, really screwing it up. I mean, we're really killing the ocean. It's like putting out the sun. Without it, there is no us."

"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole,"

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice."

"My job, personally, is to do as much as I can to spread the warning that if we're not careful, it will end. The problem is, we don't think beyond our immediate needs."

"Don't be different just for different's sake. If you see it differently, function that way. Follow your own muse, always."

"If your life turns out to be good and you have a tremendous amount of luck in your life, it's a good thing to turn around and make it work for others."

"Attacking People With Disabilities is the Lowest Display of Power I Can Think Of"

"I once heard a wise man say there are no perfect men. Only perfect intentions."

"How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time."

"I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving."

"The highest power is the human mind. That's where God came from and my belief in God is my belief in myself."

"The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit."

"Never let pride be your guiding principle. Let your accomplishments speak for you."

"Very often, you know, you stop walking because you say, 'Well, I'm tired of climbing this hill. I'm never going to get to the top.' And you're only two steps from the top."

"How are we going to get rid of racism? Stop talking about it!"