Undercover

Chapter 1: California Girl

"Maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart & stole it.."

- One Direction

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Today is our last concert of the "Where We Are Tour." These past few months have been amazing. The only thing that's been spoiling it would be the damn press. It's just so irritating when they call me a ladies' man. I'm not! Niall is a more of a ladies' man than me. But he has the looks to cover it up, and I'm considered the flirt.

Suddenly, I remembered we have a concert today in California. I love California. It has been an incredible journey in this place. I couldn't be any happier. I stand up from my bed & walk to the living room of our suite.I find Louis & Liam in the couch while Niall is stuffing his face with food. Zayn still must be sleeping.

"Hey, guys," I yawned.

"Hey Harry!" they said in unison.

"Today's our last concert... I'm so freaking excited!" I grinned.

"Yeah.. I got to call Eleanor & tell her I'll be home soon!" Louis explained he stood up & walked towards his room.

Zayn came into the room, " I've got to call Perrie!"

Liam stood up but before he could say anything.. I cut him off," Go call Sophia, Liam, just go." And with that he walked away.

Which left me & Niall, but he was too busy eating. Sometimes, I wonder to myself why can't I find the right girl? Why can't I find my true princess. I mean I've dated Taylor Swift & Kendall Jenner, but they weren't the ones I want.. They were no where near. I want a girl who's not afraid to express herself & isn't one of those dolls that you just tell them what to do & do it right away. I want someone who puts up a fight. Someone that loves me for who I am not "Harry Styles from One Direction" I just want someone who's different. Someone who can make me smile non stop & make me feel loved. But I doubt I'll find that any time soon. I then remembered I had to get ready, so I stand up & walk over to my room.. I put on some sweats & a tee since our stylist will do our hair over at the arena.

Once all the lads arrive at living room, we all bunch up in a black van to the stadium. We had our funny moments & just spent time laughing at each other. I love these guys & my job. I sure am lucky. Time flew by quickly once we arrived at The Staples Center. We've played here a couple times before. And I've loved every second of it. Our guards guide us to the inside of the building to our dressing room to find all our stylists. We sit there for about an hour while they do our hair & choose our attire. I find hilarious when we anger them. It happens a lot.

After getting ready & doing a sound check, it was time for the concert. I could already hear the screams & cries of the girls. I mean it's very flattering but still it's quite over exaggerating. I just love the feel & the excitement of performing.

Just at the countdown went down, we ran out on stage to hear girls screaming. We start to dance around & sing. Then, a girl on the front row caught my attention. She was blonde & hot. But she was putting no attention to us, just her phone. She glance at her cute friend next to her a couple of times but not to us whatsoever. I found her very interesting.

When we started to sing Teenage Dirtbag, she finally looked up at us. She has good taste in music I've got to admit. I even saw her singing to the chorus. This might sound super odd but I think I like her... Crazy, Right? Then we finished up a couple of songs when we had to say our goodbyes. We ran off stage to remember that we still have to meet the VIP fans. I'm so exhausted & sweaty.. Which I hate!

So we calmly wait backstage for the fans. Then up comes the guard which two familiar girls.. the hot blonde. Her cute friend comes up to us us and hugs us & chats with us for a bit while I see her friend in the background just on her phone. I go up to her & clear my throat just to grab her attention. She looks up for me to look at her deep blue eyes.

"Hey love, do you want picture or something?" I flash a smile.

"Umm.. No thank you. I'm not really a fan of you guys." She stared right into my eyes.

"Oh really? then why are you here, babe?" I smirked.

"Because! My friend dragged me here.." She nagged while blushing. She's cute.

" Okay then.. Well I think you're very beautiful. And it's hard to believe you don't like my band.." I flirted.

"We'll I don't.. Sorry!" She rolled her eyes. She's feisty, she's cute & has an amazing personality. Maybe she's my princess.

"Don't be sorry.. I like a girl who's different. A girl like you," I whispered in her ear making her shiver which made me smile.

She replied quickly by saying, "Uh.. we'll I don't want a cocky guy like you!"

I came a bit closer brushing my lips against her ear," I get everything I want, everything." I winked," By the way.. What's your name?"

She replied shyly with a glimpse in her eyes," Drew, Drew Taylor."

With that, she was guided out by Paul. What can I say? I might never see her again & there might be no hope. I really am disappointed though because she was so enticing.

"Mate, you okay? You look quite sad," Liam pouted.

"No, I really liked the girl I was talking to & now I might never see her again," I rambled on about my problem.

"Mate, if it was really meant to be, you guys will meet again & that'll prove it's true love," he smiled confidently.

Maybe that's true. Maybe I will meet her again one day. I just can't get her smile out of my mind. She just incredibly beautiful & her personality is just the best.

I go to sleep after talking a shower with Drew on my mind. And everything we could be, everything we will be. I just hope there's a twist in fate & we will meet again, maybe life can give me a chance. I know it's very peculiar that I literally know her for less than an hour, but in those minutes we talked on made me love her. Love that mysterious girl who I was dying to know more about. To kiss her lips and hold her in my arms. That would be perfection in my eyes... For her to be mine.