Party? Not My Thing.

Songs for this Chapter:

All Day (acoustic) - Cody Simpson

Can We Dance - The Vamps

Cooler Than Me (Single Mix) - Mike Posner

50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 5: Party? Not My Thing.

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise.

- Kobe Bryant

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"HARRY! Wake up! You're gonna be late!!!!" A familiar Irish accent shouted at me.

"I'm going just shut up.." I groaned. I stood up & hurried to the restroom to get ready. This week has been dreadful. It was my first week & I already hate it. The only good thing is Drew. She's literally my drug. I would anything to make her smile.

Time flew pretty quickly, before I knew it we were in the car on our way to school. I drank my coffee & made sure that I had all my stuff. I did my homework. It's actually not that bad, but it's not the best thing ever.

We piled out of the car & I ran inside, we were running late because of damn traffic. I rushed to my first period. I made right on time. I saw Drew was missing from her seat. Maybe she's sick. Yeah, it has to be that.

The first 4 periods were a bore & were so lonely. Until a familiar blonde girl came panting in.

"I'm soo sorry I'm late, family emergency!" Drew was trying to catch her breath. She looked flawless. Her messy bun & effortless outfits make me love her even more.

Love Her?

Do I love her? It just the way she make me smile it's just amazing.

"Hey, Marcel!" She grinned.

"Hey, everything alright?" I wondered.

"Yeah, just some stupid family thing. Anyways, Matthew invited me to a huge party at his house & I wanted you to come with me!" She smiled even bigger.

"What about Ashton?" I asked. I kind of became fond of her. She's hilarious & really good friend to me.

"She can't come, she has a gymnastics thingy today.. Can you come pretty pleaaaaase?" She pouted. That damn pout makes me melt.

"Fine," I huffed. All class period we talked about the craziest stuff. The flew by pretty quickly.

-

"I'll pick you up, okay?" She said.

"Uh, okay. But it will not be at my house, it has to be in corner of my street," I replied.

"Is Marcel sneaking out?" She smirked.

"Oh yes..." I sighed.

We said our goodbyes. The rest of the afternoon passed by quickly. I was a tad nerve wrecked to go to the party. I hate Matthew... He's just annoying. I could use worse language, but I rather not.

"NIALL! LOUIS! ZAYN! LIAM! MEET ME IN THE BATHROOM!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Four boys came running up the stairs.. And we bundled up in the tiny restroom.