chapter 3

Hey i hope you are liking my story so far and please leave requests if you have any. Anyways i hope you in joy this chapter and have a good rest of your day
-JAYLA

He had the most horrifying appearance. 

He had long sleek black hair trailing down his shoulders, bleach white skin, a bloodied white hoodie, and then the two things that scared me the most was.....he had torn bloody skin curving upwards from his lips, forming a twisted smile, and in his hand was a rusted, blood covered kitchen knife.

Screaming, I push myself against the wall, frantically looking back and forth for some sort of an escape route.

The boy let out a hearty chuckle, then pressed a finger against his lip.

"Hush. I'm not going to hurt you....yet."

He starts walking towards me, his heavy footsteps getting closer and closer every second. 

When he reached me, he leaned over to my level and blew in my face.

"Well hello beautiful."

Screaming, I raise my leg, and kick him as hard as I could where the sun don't shine, causing him to double over in pain and curse under his breath. Taking that as an opportunity, I run out of that room at record speed. I might have beaten the Flash's speed record.

I was almost out of the doorway, when a pale hand grabbed me from behind.

Shrieking I try to break away, but he hits me on the back of my head with something knocking me out.

"Go. To. Sleep."